Wrecked 03 cobra for sale, parting out

SVECobraR

Established Member
CAR SOLD AS WHOLE, THANKS FOR LOOKING AND SORRY TO KEEP EVERYONE WAITING.

Thanks.

I have a oxford white, 03 cobra for sale. It has 42k on the body and 8k on a new engine that replaced the old one that was replaced by ford due to some crappy mac headers. The cars only had the headers and a mac intake as mods go and that was for 2 weeks.

Now to the good part, all the damge is secluded to the front end so everything from the firewall back is perfect, as is the engine and trans. But the front bumper, fenders, aprong, core support and what not is done, but the motor didn't shift at all.

This is my first time selling a wrecked car so if i miss some information or parts please let me know, you can pm me or call me at 323 712 0565, my name is Berj. I'm located in los angeles and i have the car up for sale in the terminator buy and sell section also as i would like to get rid of it as a whole for 12k and not deal with it.

Here is the major things i can think of that people would want to buy, let me know if i miss anything. And i would like to sell most of the stuff as whole.

Engine, harness, computer 7k
Trans, Centerforce Clutch/PP/Fidanza Alum Flywheel and D/S 2200
IRS 1100
Seats, front and rear 1100
Rims, 10k mile 555's front, 1k mile 555r's rear, small scratch on one rim, 600
Pump and Tank 1000
Rear bumper 350
Decklid 500
Lights 200
Dash 500
Center console ???
Steering wheel, no air bag 100
Doors ???
Rear Fenders ???
Rear window ???
Brake system, new pads 1k old, 500
Side view mirrors 350
Mach sound system ???

Let me know what you guys need, again this is my first time so let me know if anything else is missing. Thanks.

Last edited:

SVECobraR

Established Member
The rims are satin, nitto 555's front 10k miles, 555r's rear 1k miles. Stock size, small scratch on passenger side front rim from accident everything else perfect. I already replied to all pms and the 3rd brake light is broken from a previous date when we were pushing it up the driveway.

please send me a pm for parts as this is posted on corral and modular fords and i need to keep track of who asked for what when so people can have rightful dibs.

Thanks Berj.

red97

Established Member
I'm im in dire need of a clutch pedal assembly, is that damaged at all? If yous have one and would like to sell would you take 50shipped for it? thanks

-James

and i sent you a pm

Last edited:

SVECobraR

Established Member
okay i replied to almost every pm, besides those asking for random things that i can't price out at the moment.

please send me pms so i can line up who asked for what when.

But as of right now i'm entertaining a few offers as to selling the car as is, because if you've ever parted a car out before you know how big of a headache it is.

Also i'll have pictures up in about an hour.

thanks.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Cant wait to see some pics, im in rowland heights area and would love to come and take a look at the car if everything looks good. Would you be willing to take any trades on the car?

Users who are viewing this thread