WOW What A Turbo

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
Turbonetics Releases New 122mm Billet Turbo - we call it the "Baby Killer"

When you think the world of turbos for automotive use is at their biggest, we all get surprised again. Turbonetics has released their new TNX-122, 122 MM turbo. The kit is designed for top tier racing, such as, Pro Mods and really for diesel sled pulling competitions. “Diesels go for the most amount of boost you can possibly fit in an engine”, says Turbonetics Marketing Manager, Tyler Tanaka.

Compared against a Turbonetics T3 turbo

IMG_1106.jpg

The turbo is capable of producing over 2500 horsepower, while supporting 50-60 PSI. The center section is an all-new billet piece. It allows Turbonetics to build a stronger internal bearing with a new, patented oiling system. Also, the compressor wheel is made from a billet 713C super-alloy. “When you run this much boost on a cast wheel, it can expand from the center and explode.” Tyler remarked. Regardless, make sure small animals are not present while in operation.

IMG_1117.jpg

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
This is a 106mm turbo in a c4 vette. It's a steet driven (sometimes) high 6's car. I've seen it in person. Looks like he might have to upgrade.

BigTvette.jpg

RussZTT

Established Member
My buddy was the first Mustang to run 200mph in the ¼ YEARS ago running a T-106.

On a side note, think I found my next turbo for my GSXR :thumbsup:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Supra with a 400 shot to spool it. It will hit full boost at 8500rpm at like 600hp then at 9500rpm be making 1200hp

Users who are viewing this thread