Wow what a shelby clone.. lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the SVT plaque on the passenger airbag.

Speedboosted

Established Member
An ugly yellow, salvage title v6 new edge, with an automatic...that alone makes it a hunk of junk. I love when people do this to a non-correct era car. This will probably stir a few terminator feathers, but there's a reason Carroll didn't touch that ugly SN-95 Chassis.

No lie, that seat thing is kind cool of its in a different car (an actual Shelby)...and maybe not faded grey cloth seats

shurur

Established Member
This will probably stir a few terminator feathers, but there's a reason Carroll didn't touch that ugly SN-95 Chassis

New edge cobra and terminator owners....enjoy your stage coach axle..Shelby Style.....

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
there's a reason Carroll didn't touch that ugly SN-95 Chassis.

Wait, you believe that because there wasnt a Shelby badge on a Mustang again until 2007, means that Carroll specifically chose not to do mustangs until the S197 chassis?

Is this real life?

What this should say is "Because Ford did not see it feasible to pay Carroll for his name until it was marketable with a retro looking vehicle to bring back and appease the baby boomers"

Whys he have 6x9s in sub boxes?

dat bass doe.

Last edited:

Voltwings

Established Member
Oh God ... biggest pet peeve, "shelby cobra" when talking about a mustang. Not to mention that cobra clone has the wrong hood, rear bumper, exhaust, front bumper, spoiler, rims... but i mean hey, who's counting?

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
asshole or not this is a travesty. I too get bothered by this but if it gets this guy another $500 cuz of this poor "clone" then more power to him.

Speedboosted

Established Member
New edge cobra and terminator owners....enjoy your stage coach axle..Shelby Style.....

Wait, you believe that because there wasnt a Shelby badge on a Mustang again until 2007, means that Carroll specifically chose not to do mustangs until the S197 chassis?

Is this real life?

What this should say is "Because Ford did not see it feasible to pay Carroll for his name until it was marketable with a retro looking vehicle to bring back and appease the baby boomers"

You guys are too easy :dancenana:

I agree with the ride, but I also don't really like snapped halfshafts. I've driven my fair share of IRS New Edges, didn't notice much difference honestly. Could've been the roads though

But really guys, I was kidding :beer:

cj428mach

Established Member
This will probably stir a few terminator feathers, but there's a reason Carroll didn't touch that ugly SN-95 Chassis.

Wait so a guy that took this.
1969-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1.jpeg

turned it into this.
173_0212_22z+1969_Ford_Mustang_Shelby_GT500+Front_Driver_Side.jpg

and Wouldn't want anything to do with this
Jake+Front+Hi-Res.jpg

Gets your respect?
:kaboom:

shurur

Established Member
I guess speedboosted was just kidding....I guess then I was just kidding too.

Users who are viewing this thread