WOW stock tires suck

otto

Established Member
stock tires suck and dont last long. get michelin pilots like me, perform well and still dont last long. or get some road handlers last forever and suck like the stock ones.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
GA Terminator said:
The F1's are a soft compound tires. If you drive the car hard this is about average for F1 life.
I agree. I've been happy with my F1s thus far, they have 10K+ on them, seen 4 road course events and driven spirited 98% of the time. :burnout:
I'm looking forward to some new treads this summer but not sure what I'm gonna get. I'm leaning towards the Nitto 555something something... :)

jarofgreatness

Established Member
I was running continental extremes, i was pleased with the traction, but they wear out in a season (moderate driving). I have been thinking about a new tire. I'm looking at getting Nittos as well. I was looking at the nitto 555RII to replace all four tires. I have had trouble locating a dealer though, and am debating weather or not to get all four. Main reason I want to do all four is for appearence.

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
All I know is I have 5K on my new tires, they don't even look worn and are soft rubber, and I have been driving hard-- @ 5K on the F1's, they looked way worse than these new ones do.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
i got about 20,000 out of mine and still had meat on them but they started to get a little shakey in the steering and sold them .. the secret is to rotate every 3,000 miles when i do the oil change but i went with the same tire up front and nittos 555r's in the rear

Users who are viewing this thread