wow. neighbout went crazy and said he was going to blow my car up!

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
I live in Ontario...so 19 is legal...sorry but your wrong once again...

I was drinking and my buddies at the house were drinking, my buddy who drove who is 23 had A beer

Thanks for saying it was dumb, just telling a story about what had happened. To bad you think parts arent true. Shouldnt be so ignorant to think that sort of thing...makes you look really stupid...

I think I know why your neighbor lost his head and tried to burn your car down now.

mrose75

Established Member
You guys are a bunch of "Richard"s. But to the OP, you didn't connect the damn dots very well either. I understand everything now, but that first post was a little.... You know. Personally, I would consider anybody talking like that as a threat to a member of my family and promptly commence to a good ass thrashing. Or more realistically, vocalize how I take that threat and be at the gun shop the very next morning. I DO NOT f*ck around when it comes to my cars. Check my last post regarding drawing and quartering my kid if he damaged my Cobra while under a car cover. Sorry, if that seems over the top. Not too mention a man threatening, damaging, etc. another man's car is a b*tch move. Women trash men's cars. Men square up and go toe to toe. Generally I'm not confrontational, so I apologize for my violent stance on this subject, but don't F*CK with my Terminator. Quote that b*tches!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I can understand how frustrating situations can be. I have two boys 11 and 2 and don't know many people in my neighborhood. My car sees daylight once or twice a month. My neighbors are pretty cool but they are an older couple and have kids that are in college now. A few weeks ago I had my work truck egged and front of my house as well. I normally see this during Halloween but it caught me off guard a few weeks ago. I would of wrote it off to kids messing around, but I was the only house that got egged. Toe to toe I wish people would man up like that. Now a day if you deliver an ass whooping you run the risk of getting sued. I'm waiting for the day I catch the little bastard or bastards that egged my house. Holding them at gun point would be a good lesson for them. I have young guys that pass by my house revving their engines when I'm washing the cobra. Instead of stopping and saying hello they choose to be dumb A$$es. If I was your dad I would of whooped his ass. :)

Spoolx

Established Member
Ya know whats gay? Having someone threaten you and your car and you hiding down the street.

i would roll up to my house and put a dent in my neighbors head for that.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
It's cool..............

Just double check your grammer; kind of hard to read (figure out)

I had run-ins with my neighbor when I was younger and living with mom & pop. Grandma next door HATED that Harley of mine....with the open pipes!...:D

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
where is that stupid "cool story bro" pic when you need it?

underage drinking FTL
underage drinking and driving FTL
dumb story posted while drunk FTL

xb9yt0jpg-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread