wow. neighbout went crazy and said he was going to blow my car up!

04terminator04

Established Member
Nothing better then getting a call saying " The police said not to come home until they get there."
...leading into, what the hell is going on, i was out at my buddies house all night and got a ride there with my buddy, my truck in the driveway and the cobra in the backyard on jackstands while i do my SRA swap...

I got a frantic call from my dad saying that the dude next doors lit up and out front yelling that hes going to blow my car up and light it on fire...

Once the cops got there i was just down the street in my buddies car waiting for the okay to come home, cops surveyed if there was damage to the car and the truck luckily there is none.

Wow what a way to come home after having beers at a friends place and having a buzz all night...that phone call sure sobered me RIGHT UP!

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
seems like another "hater" in the making... i never understood how others would hate on what you have worked hard to obtain; clowns.

btw - what was the reason(s) for such an act? :shrug:

sc98cbra

Established Member
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I have no idea why doing an SRA swap in your backyard, while your truck sat in your driveway and your neighbor threatening to "blow your car up," have any sort of connection.

Either you were completely wasted when you wrote this, or you have a horrible education.

If what you're saying is true, you just didn't word it correctly, then you may want to consider a few different options: Moving out of your neighborhood (has to be in the ghetto or something), filing a police report, or taking actions into your own hands. If anyone ever threatened to do anything to my car, I would physcially assault them... and I wouldn't care about the outcome, because after the situation was resolved, the person who instigated the situation would never think again about doing that.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
where is that stupid "cool story bro" pic when you need it?

underage drinking FTL
underage drinking and driving FTL
dumb story posted while drunk FTL

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
where is that stupid "cool story bro" pic when you need it?

underage drinking FTL
underage drinking and driving FTL
dumb story posted while drunk FTL

cool-story-bro.jpg

04terminator04

Established Member
actually im not underage but thanks anyways and i was even drunk...the guy next door was hammered from what the cops said, he has complained about how loud my car is scince i got it and has called the cops on my for no reason everytime. He was saying i was there revving my car up last night and my rear end and fuel tank are out thats why it has relation to the story. didnt think everyone would be suck dicks about this? i just thought it be something weird that would blow some minds like its did with mine.

Never thought that everyone would turn about to make it seem like im undereducated or live in the ghetto...either way guy was hammered drunk yelling shit out front of my house for 2 hours while i was even home, and i got that phone call saying the cops said not to come home until they were there.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Thanks for this aswell, seeing as none of them are true.

1. 19 is underage to be drinking whether you think so or not. 21 is the legal drinking age.

2. you said you were drinking with your buddies when this all happened so who was driving? you or your buddy who had also been drinking (according to YOU) so SOMEBODY was drinking and driving or were you lying when you said you had a "buzz all night"

3. the story was dumb as myself and others have pointed out.

so just what part isn't true? please enlighten us.

04terminator04

Established Member
1. 19 is underage to be drinking whether you think so or not. 21 is the legal drinking age.

2. you said you were drinking with your buddies when this all happened so who was driving? you or your buddy who had also been drinking (according to YOU) so SOMEBODY was drinking and driving or were you lying when you said you had a "buzz all night"

3. the story was dumb as myself and others have pointed out.

so just what part isn't true? please enlighten us.

I live in Ontario...so 19 is legal...sorry but your wrong once again...

I was drinking and my buddies at the house were drinking, my buddy who drove who is 23 had A beer

Thanks for saying it was dumb, just telling a story about what had happened. To bad you think parts arent true. Shouldnt be so ignorant to think that sort of thing...makes you look really stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread