Wow lots of wtb

lx347cid

Established Member
ive been on this forum for a while and never seen so many wtb
Sellers market for these cars

cj428mach

Established Member
It seems like theres a new one being parted out on Facebook everyday. Also a lot of rollers/shells for sale, it seems like theres more dead ones than alive.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Well, the Terminator has a solid place in automotive history, with a well documented back story. Only time will tell, if it has any value, twenty or thirty years from now, with only a few very good examples still around.

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
I think the reason a lot buying now is . Back then kids love these cars . They been seeing other having it and show what it can do . And them kids dream about it . Now they grown and have a well pay job they can easy buy their dream car . 20-30k is affordable . Tbh I was that kids lol

Systemax302

Established Member
ive been on this forum for a while and never seen so many wtb
Sellers market for these cars

Yeah there are a lot of WTB ads, mine being one of them, but I've noticed during my search that a lot of the cars for sale are staying for sale. Doesn't seem like a lot of them are actually selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
I think the reason a lot buying now is . Back then kids love these cars . They been seeing other having it and show what it can do . And them kids dream about it . Now they grown and have a well pay job they can easy buy their dream car . 20-30k is affordable . Tbh I was that kids lol
Basically my story in a nutshell

Sent from my SM-G930P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Systemax302

Established Member
I've been searching for a good month now, and maybe it's just a coincidence, but I seem to see a lot more 03's for sale than 04's.
Anyone else notice this or have any insight into it?

Venom351R

Established Member
I'll be in the WTB section in a few yrs. Wish I could go for one now but I have to get a few things taken care of first such as paying off my truck early which I plan to have paid off in 2021 and after that I'll be looking for an 03/04. I've been looking at ones for sale on here, craigslist, FB groups that have all fit my criteria for miles, condition, color and price. I know that when I am ready to get one I'll be able to find one. I do not see the market drying up in 3 yrs. Yes there are a lot of WTB threads but there are also a lot for sale out there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread