wow look at this thing

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hp and tq are low for a Cobra w/a pulley.Still has the factory belt guard,no idler.:??:pricey in todays market.:shrug:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
eh, price is high but that's normal for anything not listed on this website. The power does seem a bit low.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Could have been a Mustang Dyno, that would explain the low #'s. The price is a little high, but its got 11k miles on it so if you want a low mileage, garage queen your probably going to have to pay a little more for it.
My car has 9k miles on it and if I was selling it, which I'm not, the starting price would certainly be right near what that guys asking. I do have ALLOT more done to my car and allot more invested, but sometimes that doesn't mean much on the selling market.

divided

Established Member
Not sure why you consider that a 'stupid' price. It's a clean low mile MINERAL GREY Vert (154 made in that combo). Seems fair to someone looking for the rarity of that car.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The price is a starting point. The term "in this market" is relative and is more of an illusion than people think. The people that are not in the market to purchase something keep on saying "in this market," but truthfully for people that are in the market to buy big ticket items are finding that things aren't really that much better of a deal than they were a year or two ago.
Like I said, I don't think 29k is all that bad of a starting point for a car with that low of mileage and in that good a shape. Maybe a little on the high side, but not outragous.

rexisme

Established Member
The price is a starting point. The term "in this market" is relative and is more of an illusion than people think. The people that are not in the market to purchase something keep on saying "in this market," but truthfully for people that are in the market to buy big ticket items are finding that things aren't really that much better of a deal than they were a year or two ago.
Like I said, I don't think 29k is all that bad of a starting point for a car with that low of mileage and in that good a shape. Maybe a little on the high side, but not outragous.

YEP. The only people that use the term "in this market" are the ones that couldn't afford the big ticket items before and are trying to force "this market" onto people to get things cheaper.

metaman

Established Member
Nice car, low mileage, full suspension / chassis upgrades, DSG vert. Might be worth close to that money. maby 3k less.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Not worth 29 grand, but a few less is a good area...get it checked out for sure before offering any money

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
Thats way to much for a cobra and those numbers seem off. Keep an eye on AutoTrader. Thats where i found my freinds and my cobra. Plus don't be afraid to have it shipped its not as much as you think.

Cobra2be

Established Member
i didn't know that the car was that rare, and i do know that it has some nice mods to it, i still think its a little too much. i'm more curious about the numbers though...i mean everyone on here who has a pulley makes more that 400hp...i mean people on here are making about 400 with just exhaust and intake...so i just think something is wrong with his numbers...and i'm not buying or looking at buying this...i have no money to buy any car at the moment, i was just browsing

Users who are viewing this thread