Wow HE made a big difference

nightstalker865

Established Member
I ran the car pretty hard lastnight on the way home. popped the hood to let it cool off. I checked the intercooler fliud and it was only luke warm, not scalding hot like it was with the stock unit. Thanks LFP for a great product.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
03SteedaGT said:
I ran the car pretty hard lastnight on the way home. popped the hood to let it cool off. I checked the intercooler fliud and it was only luke warm, not scalding hot like it was with the stock unit. Thanks LFP for a great product.

I noticed the same thing :)

Crowley

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
What site did you guys buy your lfp h/e from? Or do you guys have a number i can call? I am looking to change mine out before I add more boost.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Most will say that a HE should be a mandatory mod as heat is our worse enemy. 03SteedaGT, what kind of power are you making now?

nightstalker865

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Most will say that a HE should be a mandatory mod as heat is our worse enemy. 03SteedaGT, what kind of power are you making now?

Just added the Magnaflow catted X and the JLT RAI upper tube. With a new tune from Rick I should be real close to 480rwhp and 510rwtq. previous numbers were 475rwhp and 490rwtq. With the addition of the x-pipe and a little adjusting of the tune I hoping for the numbers listed above!!! This thing has felt like a freak from day one!!

Mods: FIPK with JLT RAI upper, Billetflow 2.76 and 4 piece idlers, LFP HE, Magnaflow catted X and catback, Predator tune by Rick at Amazon.

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
If You know how to turn a few bolts and pull a 2 hoses out of the stock unit, then You can do it yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread