wow - beyond words disguisting

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I dunno if that's correct or not.
But I wanna point one part out.
From the website-
Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America.

And ~75% of american men have had there genitals mutilated, most at birth. It's called...DU NU DU!!.....circumcision.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I dunno if that's correct or not.
But I wanna point one part out.
From the website-

And ~75% of american men have had there genitals mutilated, most at birth. It's called...DU NU DU!!.....circumcision.

Not the same, it would be the equivalent of removing the head not just the foreskin:eek:

BigSweezey

Established Member
Not the same, it would be the equivalent of removing the head not just the foreskin:eek:

I'm not up on exactly why it's done. I think in some cultures it's done so girls can't enjoy sex. Which would somehow prevent them from being sluts.

Doesn't matter, genital mutilation no matter the extent is still mutilation and based on nothing more than bullshit cultural ideology.
Assuming you had the choice...does either nipping the tip or cutting the head off sound like a good idea to you? lol

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not up on exactly why it's done. I think in some cultures it's done so girls can't enjoy sex. Which would somehow prevent them from being sluts.

Doesn't matter, genital mutilation no matter the extent is still mutilation and based on nothing more than bullshit cultural ideology.
Assuming you had the choice...does either nipping the tip or cutting the head off sound like a good idea to you? lol

Personally I like not having to pull the foreskin back..... And now that I think about it, this female genital mutilation isn't such a bad idea..... It would prevent me from having to come up with an excuse as to why I can't get them off:smmon:

I kid I kid:dancenana:I always get the ladies off:coolman:

BigSweezey

Established Member
Personally I like not having to pull the foreskin back..... And now that I think about it, this female genital mutilation isn't such a bad idea..... It would prevent me from having to come up with an excuse as to why I can't get them off:smmon:

I kid I kid:dancenana:I always get the ladies off:coolman:

LOL :banana:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

They've been back and forth on the issue but recently it has come out again that circumcision in men prevents the spread of diseases in many cases. So there probably is at least one advantage to it in men while there is no advantage at all in women.

Users who are viewing this thread