Wow...AWESOME car parts at GREAT PRICES!!!

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Lol....Seasonal Tire Air

air.jpg

Everyone knows that temperature can have a great impact in your tire pressure. This is why you absolutely should use the correct air for your tires! For example, your car should usually have the tires set to 32psi. If you are using summer air in the summer, this is fine. However! If you use this summer air in the dead of winter, your may actually only be running at about 22psi! Each can will do one average sized tire. Sold in sets of 1 each.

Last edited:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Lowering Kit

LowerKit.jpg

Some people spend hundreds - even thousands merely to lower their car! Some people even cut their springs - that is the wrong way to lower a car! Why bother with different bolt sizes and components, when KaleCoAuto's do-it-yourself lowering kit is a mere four piece kit! Installs in minutes, just insert one per tire and you'll be the envy of every lowrider in town! Now available in standard, chrome, and gold.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Anyone try to process an order? I did. I "ordered" one item, went to my Cart and the item I "ordered" wasn't there but there were three items I didn't order there totaling around $890. When I clicked on Checkout it just took me to another page. That page had no order info. Just a page showing more stuff. Apparently the whole site is a joke and you can't actually order anything. By the way, the estimated cost to ship my $890. order was $5.00. Funny stuff. :lol1:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Why the hell is everyone laughing about a great site with great prices??? I just ordered their O pipe exhaust and can't wait! I'm also thinking about pulling the trigger on some muffler bearings.

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Why the hell is everyone laughing about a great site with great prices??? I just ordered their O pipe exhaust and can't wait! I'm also thinking about pulling the trigger on some muffler bearings.

I think there is a conflicting problem with the muffler bearings used in tandem with the O pipe. You may want to look into this before you order.

Users who are viewing this thread