Wow, Addicted!!!!

GR40Must

Established Member
I stand corrected there were a few problem drivers but they were the same ones from last year ,and not enough to spoil the fun.
Mark

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I already know what Shafranek's racing team will be called.

Free Candy Racing

Named after that creepy gold van he has as a tow vehicle. :)

Gastrader1

Established Member
Nice tape job, Gina removed it prior to me getting outside though, sorry. How was dinner Sunday night? Did everyone eat what they ordered?

rtomlin

Member GCassidy Fan Club
Established Member
I already know what Shafranek's racing team will be called.

Free Candy Racing

Named after that creepy gold van he has as a tow vehicle. :)

With Enzyte as a sponsor, perhaps the van isn't the only reason he's giving out candy... :banana:

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I'll post the pic Miller took of the van as soon as I get it. It was a thing of beauty..

exdeath

Established Member
But but but... it's a Mustang, an American car!!! I only goes in straight lines, it can't turn at all because the steering rack is welded!!!

I mean it has push rods and everything!

rtomlin

Member GCassidy Fan Club
Established Member
Nice tape job, Gina removed it prior to me getting outside though, sorry. How was dinner Sunday night? Did everyone eat what they ordered?

I hear pictures were taken :poke::banana:

Edit: Damn - Troy beat me to it

Last edited:

GR40Must

Established Member
Pat
How are you doing!!! hope all is well in the Hi tech field. I will tell Don you said hellloooooo.. We are very busy building car's,selling parts and were looking for another Griggs installer and Fabricator to hire if you know anyone looking to move east.
Mark

ACMUSTANG

Go fast & turn
Established Member
had an absolutely great time, even if i only got to do a few laps. Was nice to meet the people i followed down to SP and look forward to seeing you all again. Also wanted to thank everyone that helped me to get it on the trailer. I appreciate it and everyone's concern.

George D

Established Member
Well, I appreciate the kind words, being the outcast Bowtie of the group.:)
That was one of the best weekends I have ever had, it was a blast. My car did everything it was supposed to do and for once, so did the nut behind the wheel.:)
That was only the second track I have been on so I was nervous about being able to hang with Advanced 1 but I can proudly say it wasn't an issue. I wish it wasn't so far away, but the 8 hour trip goes by surprisingly fast. Thanks again to Brian and Jeff for the event and for Troy for rallying the troops to attend. Next year I'm bringing more brake pads.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Kevin, I was standing by the concrete on the front straight, and loved watching you come out of big bend onto the straight. That thing would snap back in line after hanging the back end out, it was awesome. :thumbsup:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Darin, I saw you having to lock them up to avoid the Bimmer just as the spin stopped, and I'm so glad you did. I'd have hated to have anything bad come out of my mistake (I turned in a bit too soon and was coming off the curb while the rear was unweighted :nonono: ).

On the video there's SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.....silence......CHIRRRRRP! :D

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sean, I saw you loading it on the trailer before leaving, and I thought "Didn't he drive it down?"

Did something happen, or were you taking a brake from driving? Naw, couldn't be that, you drove to Florida after Summit a couple years ago. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread