WOW a Cobra Shirt that doesnt say GT500 on it>>

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's so hard to find nice Cobra shirts, especially for the '03-'04 Cobra. I like this one. Just wish it came in other colors.

jdgt03

Established Member
My girlfriend found me one at Belk that has an 03-04 on it, and it says never too much muscle. Something odd to find at Belk i thought. But i like it. I will take a pic tonight.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Do people actually wear shirts with cars on them? 10 years old and under is ok...but as an adult?

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Do people actually wear shirts with cars on them? 10 years old and under is ok...but as an adult?
I wasn't aware there was a dress code to direct what I do on my own time.
As an adult, do what you want. You've got a kid mentality if you're thinking in absolutes like this. Free your mind Neo.

They had some of these shirts at MIR at some Ford event last fall, it's my favorite shirt. :D

ja1son

Established Member

reminds me of the old guys with corvettes. they get out of their vette with a vette hat, vette shirt, vette shoes, socks, key chain. :nonono:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
About the only shirts with our cars on them that I liked were the Kocky Tees that are no longer made.

The Kocky shirts weren't bad, but my two favorite pieces of Cobra/SVT/Ford gear I actually bought from the SVT trailer at NMRA and FFW races "back in the day" ('03-'05).

scaled.php

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I wasn't aware there was a dress code to direct what I do on my own time.
As an adult, do what you want. You've got a kid mentality if you're thinking in absolutes like this. Free your mind Neo.

reminds me of the old guys with corvettes. they get out of their vette with a vette hat, vette shirt, vette shoes, socks, key chain. :nonono:

See above. I think we've found one. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread