Wouldn't hurt to check this....

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I was under the car servicing it and rotating the tires when I noticed something while doing a thorough inspection. The intercooler line (It's aluminum in this spot) was rubbing on the right side fog light connector. I could actually see where it was wearing the aluminum a bit. I simply used a zip tie to hold the lower line up closer to the upper line by tying the two together. Might be worth a look on your cars to make sure you avoid a mess!!

GotGrunt

Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
I was under the car servicing it and rotating the tires when I noticed something while doing a thorough inspection. The intercooler line (It's aluminum in this spot) was rubbing on the right side fog light connector. I could actually see where it was wearing the aluminum a bit. I simply used a zip tie to hold the lower line up closer to the upper line by tying the two together. Might be worth a look on your cars to make sure you avoid a mess!!
Mine wasn't anywhere near touching but I zip-tied the 2 lines together for some added clearance, just to be safe. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

svt2003cobra

Banned
This may be old, but you should also check the a/c line by the pass head because mine was rubbing the valve cover and it was wearing into the line. I just ziptied it back.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
svt2003cobra said:
This may be old, but you should also check the a/c line by the pass head because mine was rubbing the valve cover and it was wearing into the line. I just ziptied it back.

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread