Would you run a Regular Magnaflow or Magnapack?

Which Magnaflow

• Regular Magnaflows

Votes: 66 65.3%
  • Magnapacks

Votes: 35 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Established Member
OK i am about to install another IRS in the cobra that i just took a solid out of. I am going to either put another regular magnaflow or a magnapack in. I have always had a regular but was thinking of going with a magnapack. My exaust consists of Bassani Midlengths and Mac Prochamber. I like the sound of the exaust when i had the regular ones on there because it was quiet when driving down the road but when you get on it, you can hear it for miles away. Just looking for alittle help in deciding. Thanks alot for the help

When you answer please tell me why you picked the one that you did.

Last edited:

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
if you are running an o/r pc I would go regulars man, otherwise it will be insanely loud at all times, kinda like my set up, which is why I am switching out the LM's, no fun on the street

If its a catted pc do the packs, it would sound pretty good IMO

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
I'd go with the regular magnaflows. I had the LM-1 with Kooks headers and catted-x and it was just ridiculous.

Addicted2Fun

Established Member
Regular all the way. Magnaflow is just a great bang for buck performance and sound exhaust system. Ive had it on multiple different cars... camaro's, mustangs... They have always sounded great.

Mustanger

Established Member
Go the regular Flows...I have my stock cats & the Magnapacks...just perfect for me...nice rumble but LOUD on WOT...You can hear me for blocks...I love them but they would be ticket material without the cats! (So what if mine is a 5.0!) LOL...

Stephen

Established Member
Thanks guys i think that i might try both of them and see which one i like better.

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
Granted this is longtubes, no catted-x, and magnapacks and magnaflows..

Magnapacks
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2014469400"]MySpaceTV Videos: 03cobra vs 03 Lightning by Bobby[/ame]

Magnaflows
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2003-Cobra-Exhaust-video_145131.htm"]2003 Cobra Exhaust video.- Video[/ame]

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
if you are running an o/r pc I would go regulars man, otherwise it will be insanely loud at all times, kinda like my set up, which is why I am switching out the LM's, no fun on the street

If its a catted pc do the packs, it would sound pretty good IMO

I'd go with the regular magnaflows. I had the LM-1 with Kooks headers and catted-x and it was just ridiculous.

How can you even compare shitty lm1's(i speak from experience)to magnapacks:nonono:? I have ran a o/r x with magnapacks and heard another cobra with a o/r x and magnapacks and its a badass setup! theres a day and night difference between the lm1's and magnapacks. with a p/c i would go with magnapacks since a p/c is quieter than a o/r x.

kameleongt

Established Member
here is a vid of my buddy with intake, o/r, packs not the best example but ok its way too loud I think

Jroc

Established Member
Regular Magnaflow CB with a Prochamber FTW!

mvasey

Established Member
Regular Magnaflow and Magnaflow catted X here. Doesn't knock birds out of trees until you stomp it!

Mustang007.jpg

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
How can you even compare shitty lm1's(i speak from experience)to magnapacks:nonono:? I have ran a o/r x with magnapacks and heard another cobra with a o/r x and magnapacks and its a badass setup! theres a day and night difference between the lm1's and magnapacks. with a p/c i would go with magnapacks since a p/c is quieter than a o/r x.

Man I'll be honest with you, (everyone is entitled to their own) but I think the packs have the same toneless blatty sound during hard accel that the LM1's got.

Stephen

Established Member
i am going to talk to the guy that has the two exaust and see which one i like better on the car. I know what regular magnaflows sound like so i want to hear the magnapacks with my car to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread