Would you rather have a Bentley or Rolls?

Which brand of highend British luxury car would you rather have?

• Total voters

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Aston Martin DBS. I'm not interested in a car where I'm supposed to sit in the back, and although the Continental GT is nice, the DBS is nicer (in my opinion).

All I need with it is a black Tom Ford suit and an MP5.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
My friend is a salesperson at the local Rolls/Bentley dealer, so I get to try out a lot of demos (plus my old job had a lot of high-end cars). IMO, if I'm driving, Bentley all the way. Very civilized, well-appointed, and FAST. The TT W12 delivers instant power and they rocket along. The radio/nav interface is a bit shitty and downright AWFUL in earlier cars. I'd probably stick to the Continentals as well, since the Brooklands has had some issues (Conti drives better anyway).

The Wraith is absolutely beautiful. I sat in it, the fit and finish is outstanding. However, I'm assuming it's going to drive like the Ghost, and that's like driving a 7 Series. The Phantom and Phantom Coupe suck for driving, and their interior electronics are ancient (not nearly as bad as Astons, but not great). The Ghost's infotainment system is Idrive all the way, and actually works quite well. However, I'm more of a speed freak, and as a result like the Bentleys more.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Why not just get a chrysler 300 and if you see a Phantom just make an immediate right, and you'll be good.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
To be driven in? The RR hands down....

To drive? Well I've always been a big fan of the Arnage T

bentley-arnage-t-24-01.jpg

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Having driven both, a couple RRs and SO many Bentleys, I'll take the Rolls all day, every day. Plus the Wraith is SICK.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
My friend is a salesperson at the local Rolls/Bentley dealer, so I get to try out a lot of demos (plus my old job had a lot of high-end cars). IMO, if I'm driving, Bentley all the way. Very civilized, well-appointed, and FAST. The TT W12 delivers instant power and they rocket along. The radio/nav interface is a bit shitty and downright AWFUL in earlier cars. I'd probably stick to the Continentals as well, since the Brooklands has had some issues (Conti drives better anyway).

The Wraith is absolutely beautiful. I sat in it, the fit and finish is outstanding. However, I'm assuming it's going to drive like the Ghost, and that's like driving a 7 Series. The Phantom and Phantom Coupe suck for driving, and their interior electronics are ancient (not nearly as bad as Astons, but not great). The Ghost's infotainment system is Idrive all the way, and actually works quite well. However, I'm more of a speed freak, and as a result like the Bentleys more.

Would this dealer be located in Parsippany, NJ? If so, I know the owner real well and a lot of the guys who work there.

Maustang

Established Member
Which ever one my insurance company will give me more money for.
Either one would be stolen out of my drive by the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread