Would you rather have a Bentley or Rolls?

Which brand of highend British luxury car would you rather have?

• Total voters

Jroc

Established Member
Just wondering.

I would rather have a Rolls Royce. Just let me get one of those new Rolls Royce Wraiths.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Rolls for me. That Phantom man...

Not bad but Bently for me, maybe a slight tune later on: (Treynor hook a poor man up!)
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=13018963

Bentley Motors has released details of its fastest production car ever, the Continental GT Speed, ahead of the model's official debut later this month during the 2012 Moscow Auto Show. The four-wheel-drive coupe comes powered by a 616-bhp twin-turbocharged W-12 engine, coupled to a new ZF 8-speed automatic transmission. Equally impressive as the horsepower number is torque output; 590 lb.-ft. is available from 2,000-5,000 rpm. According to Bentley's calculations, the GT Speed should sprint from 0-60 mph in only 4.0 seconds. Top speed is 205 mph, faster than any previous Bentley road car.

Last edited by a moderator:

tistan

Established Member
Are we talking Bentley's and Roll's that I would drive, or that I would be driven in? If I am driving it, I want a Continental GT, but if I am being driven in it, give me a Phantom.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
When I used to work the front desk at this condominium, one of the guys who lived there daily drove a Rolls Royce GHOST (pretty much more rare than the phantom). Have to say it was sexier than the orange lambo and supra that the dude from lolcats owned.

But to answer the question, I'd go bentley gt if your driving it. And rolls if your being chauffeur'ed

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I have had to deal with Bentley's and have driven several. I am sorry to say it but they are junk IMHO. They do drive okay when they are not broken down or plagued with problems (which is rare). Hopefully Rolls is better. The amount of work/man hours that go into building a Rolls is insane.

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
That listing does say most recent service was 3,744$ for oil change, new spark plugs, and brake lines. Yikes

Poppacapp

Established Member
I would get a Chrysler 300, and act like it's a baby Bentley like everyone does. Wait... whut?? :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread