would you ever pay almost $100k for car wax?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I think the Zymol was bottomless and free refills for a lifetime. If you are a detailer full time, I guess that isn't bad for the long run.

But me? Hell no.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
I think the Zymol was bottomless and free refills for a lifetime. If you are a detailer full time, I guess that isn't bad for the long run.

But me? Hell no.

you pay to ship the stuff back for them to refill it, but you dont pay for the refill...i was just reading a few of mitchell and kings (ppl with the $98k wax) and they will refill the jars for you at half the cost...this stuff is amazing...but if you're makin huge dollars like paul dalton, you can buy this stuff haha

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
If I had the money, I wouldn't buy it. That's freaking retarded. It's car wax, not Jewelery.

Jroc

Established Member
I highly recommend that stuff for 2 reason:

1) It's the most ballin shit I can think of, and......

2)It makes my dookie twinkle, man.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I had the money, I wouldn't buy it. That's freaking retarded. It's car wax, not Jewelery.

Exclusivity! You'd be surprised at the foolish spending by the ultra-rich. They do it.....just because they can. Especially when it's something their friends don't have. LOL!

95PGTTech

Established Member
Like anything in life, it does make sense for a lot of detailers with that kind of clientele - if this will end up helping them turn higher profits, it makes perfect sense. It's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it.

I love the "if I had the money I would..." comments from people who will never have 1/10 the money of the hypothetical situation.

testorossa1989

Established Member
I heard something like this before. 10k for a brazillian waxed car but they also had a guy who would come to you if a bird left droppings on your car so I guess it evens out but 30-100k? There's no wax out there that will ever replace prepping, washing or make your black paint aluminate to a chrome black status.

Not worth it

Imatk

Established Member
I tried to buy two but they said that the Shahman that squoze the honey dew nut under his arm in the rain forest had sprained his shoulder after blessing and fortifying the last batch of wax.

Apparently he has an apprentice that will take the remaining wax deposits to the top of the mystical waterfall and then bless them before the humming bird of the East comes to deposit it's one blessed excrement for the final ingredient of this wonderful wax.

Thank GOD I got at least one order before he sprained that arm. Who knows how long he'll take to recover and if and when his apprentice will be able to learn the magical ways of honey dew nut squeezing.

Good luck to everyone else... tonight after I receive it I will cover my body with it and roll over my vehicle to get the most even coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread