Would you dare? (let there wives or girlfriends drive their cobra?)

Ryaneagle222

Established Member
I know how it is to own a cobra and how much time and effort goes into these cars. Although I am new to owning a termination I have had several other cobras in the past my wife has driven a few of my slower less expensive cars well now that I have this she wants to drive it I told her not right now but I know she will ask again and i don't want her to so my question to you is does anyone let there wives or girlfriends drive their cobra ?

obsessed

Established Member
My wife drives mine all the time. She takes care of it. She knows its my baby

She likes it too cause the guys check her out more lol

jrichber

browser
Established Member
I let my wife drive mine whenever she wants. Which is barely ever she dont like the clutch pedal. But as long as she respects the car as much as you do i dont see why not. If she was just a girlfriend i was say not fing happening but a wife would have to know that its important.

RussZTT

Established Member
Mine drives mine anytime she wants. Some how she gets people to try and race her. She just tells them the car puts down 842rwhp on pump gas, they give her a "oh shit" look then drives off haha

supraman1990

Established Member
Would you dare ?

I let my ex girlfriend drive my cobra a few times when I was in the car with her. Ill probably let any future girlfriend drive it as well as long as we are comitted and I know she knows how to respect the car and what it is. I bought the car to enjoy and its more important than anything to share what you enjoy with your significant other.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Wife's and girlfriends can drive the dishwasher and pans.

Jk, on serious answer no my wife doesn't drive my cobra. Ill slap her lips off if I even hear the words utter her mouth.

D-MANN

Established Member
Would you dare ?

I would let her drive it. If you say no she might decide to test drive one of your friends instead lol.

VENMS04

Established Member
My wife never asked to drive the Cobra but when I need the Tahoe for anything she will drive the Cobra only cuz she has to only two vehicles we have. Always complains about the clutch being to stiff

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nope, my wife hasn't driven anything with a manual. And I"m not about to let her learn with my cobra.

Zemedici

Established Member
Ex drove my 350z. I'm scared to let a girl drive my cobra. If they **** it up, it would be hard not to hold it against them. Its been my dream car since I was 13. Its my baby. :D

Girl I'm dating now doesnt know how to drive manual, and doesnt really have an interest in learning, so I'm in the clear. She's happy riding shotgun and taping the races.

and lolol at driving dishwasher and pans. I lol'ed at work.

wastntime

Established Member
I let me wife drive it to work lol. She hates the stock clutch but that is going to change really soon once the Mcleod RXT is installed.

Users who are viewing this thread