Would you call me a pu$$y?

Fender34

Established Member
So this guy I know wants to run me in his LS1 and I was down at first but then started to think about the big picture. I really do not and cannot get caught because I want to become a police officer down the road. I told him lets run but now I am second guessing myself and bailing out. I'm not afraid of losing at all but just do not want to get raped by the long arm of the law. Do you guys think that is a pussy move?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I think circumventing the profanity filter in the thread title makes you a pussy.

Except that there was obviously no filtering to circumvent in this case. MEOOOWW!:banana::dancenana::pepper:

See if he will do a grudge run at your local drag strip, that at least puts it back in his court, then you will have at least offered an appropriate alternative to the obviously flawed street race.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Showing some maturity as well as the capacity to think beyond your ego does not make you a pussy. Take it to the track and have the race without the potential scar on your record.

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
I think circumventing the profanity filter in the thread title makes you a pussy.

This mother ****er speaks the god damn mother ****ing truth and the sooner you ****ing realize that hes calling you a bitch, the better

:lol1:

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member
So this guy I know wants to run me in his LS1 and I was down at first but then started to think about the big picture. I really do not and cannot get caught because I want to become a police officer down the road. I told him lets run but now I am second guessing myself and bailing out. I'm not afraid of losing at all but just do not want to get raped by the long arm of the law. Do you guys think that is a pussy move?

Really??? You know the answer already.

I definitely see you failing your psych eval, if you really felt the need to make a thread about this:nonono:

Walmart is always hiring though!:beer:

In the "street racing" world you are a punk for agreeing to a race then backing down, regardless of your excuse. But in the real world you aren't a punk for being smart and seeing the bigger picture if you get nailed.

Last edited:

Raindog

Established Member

If the race ends in a cliff and you are running toonces the driving cat you are soo gonna lose, toonces has balls of steel.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Not at all. Keep it at the track. Tell him to run you there. My street racing days are over because it's not worth it to me anymore either. If he doesn't want to race you at the track, oh well. Keep reminding yourself of the big picture and your future and don't get suckered into it.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Run him somewhere spotted out so there's no cops pretty simple .

Users who are viewing this thread