would u put this shifter knob in your cobra ?

would you put this shifter knob on your cobra ?

• YES!!!

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • HELL NO!!!

Votes: 217 80.7%
  • uhh, maybe

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • only if someone said they would kill me if i didn't

Votes: 46 17.1%

• Total voters

TheYellowCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
It might work, but you'll need these wheels to match:

yrims1.JPG

That's funny! I saw those rims before but they were chrome. They look even worse painted.

99SVTSnake

Established Member
Its funny, I just bought a truck as a junker to save some miles on my cobra, and the previous owner has the door locks and the cobra shifter on there. The chrome does flake real bad. It is pretty comfortable actually, just gets really hot in the summer time.

Rich

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
LMAO

my friend has that shifter handle, he just randomly whipped it out one say. that thing is heavy as hell! wow good times......

and carrol shelby has those rims on his sb cobra. i think they are a little different though, or they're the same i dont remember, his are chrome though, first thing that came to mind though was "hey i didnt know that he was mexican...."

also one night at the movies this mexican kid drove a v6 and he had all ridiculous cobra accesorys like the door locks and shit, lets say i didnt excatly send him in the right direction, well unless he wanted to go back to mexico

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i actually think they do, if i remember correctly theres a battery in it adn when you push down the eyes glow. im not sure though, i think they just glow

Assaulter

Retired Military
Established Member
I think I'd prefer to disembowel myself rather than putting any of those things in my car.:nonono:

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
a friend of mine bought a 98 from a mexican cat that had that shifter and like 20 other svt and cobra crap all over the car

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
You need to bolt this to the roof of the car. I hear it runs on 12 volts and folds down at high speeds. :lol: :lol:

Snake_normal_light.jpg

03_Snake

Established Member
I think the eyes do light up in a Rapto- shift-light function. Also, the tongue comes out when you hit the rev-limiter - tickles your palm and reminds you to lift......

Whatever, but not for me. Might have to buy one though, just to laugh at. Those pics cracked me up!

95 cobra vert

Established Member
i would have to say no to that one, it would be odd to shift with and it looks like it is made really cheap, im am quite happy with my stock shit knob

Users who are viewing this thread