Would u change colors

Turbosixx

Established Member
I chose black because that's my favorite. Silver would have been my choice if I bought mine for a daily driver.

mcduffer7

Established Member
Love my Race Red but wanted Grabber Blue SOOOOO bad. Unfortunately, at the time I was looking,there was not a single base GT with 3:73's and the 6M within 3 states of me. Could've ordered one but didn't want to wait so next choice was the Race Red and LIKE IT A LOT!

PhantomX

Established Member
I love mine in black. I'm on a black kick though. last 4 cars were all black. I really do have a soft spot (as many have mentioned) for the grabber blue. I've thought about putting that color stripes on the black like the GT500 has, really sharp combo. My next choice would be the Kona with white stripes, GTtoSVT has that combo rollin on GT500's and damn it's fuggin sexy.

dynasty_365

Established Member
yea man my last three mustangs have been black also. but man when black is clean and shiny its a sexy color but when its dirty its dirty. and its also a very versatile color as far as putting other colors onto it

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
i love my kona blue (kinda reminds me off sonic blue) but if they did offer comp orange i would be all over that like a fat kid on the last donut. the color is pure sex. if i could swing it i would get rid of my car for a CO boss. but i cant lol. be pretty bad ass to see a CO 13 GT500!

Ditty

Established Member
I wasn't a fan of the RaceRed until after I had already signed the papers. I love it now, save for cops following me for NO reason other than it's a Red Mustang GT. The Brembo Wheels just look awesome w/ the Red. Love it. Last night at the drag strip, everyone was staring at the car. (Of course, I was the ONLY Coyote Mustang that I saw.) Such a sexy car!

acrbill

Established Member
I bought off the lot and if I had a choice of any color I would have gone Grabber Blue. Now that I have Race Red I have grown to really like the color. If I could choose any color it would be Grabber Orange. I had an 07 GO V6 that I bought only because I liked the color.

jj6077

Established Member
I would've picked GB but my buddy bought it before I could. My 5.0 is a DD so getting silver was a good choice, but I hate how I can not work with many colors.

Mikes5.0

Established Member
I wanted Race red, still do but I also love the Kona blue. I got a killer deal on my Ingot silver so Im happy.

Bud

Established Member
Had a black 2006, black 2011, and now a silver 2012. No color out there looks better than black when clean, but it is a bear to keep up on and also hot in the summer.

I dig my silver 2012 now, I can run it through the automatic car wash and it looks great. Even when it is a little dirty it still looks good. This is my daily driver so cleaning cycles and how it looks in between was a good part of the decision. Sometimes I wish I would have gotten white but that is rare.

5.0jake

Established Member
Grabber blue and Black were my first choices. You can never go wrong with black imo. All they had around as far as 2011 base model automatics was in Candy apple which I was originally disappointed with. After owning it a while it has grown on me and I actually like it more than the Kona blue I had.

Users who are viewing this thread