Would u change colors

dynasty_365

Established Member
Now that most of us have had our 5.0's a while now and have seen all the colors would any of u change ya color choice if u could. I love black cars but damn I'm a sucker for that grabber blue. Only thing about the grabber blue is in two years is it something ima still look at and say Damn that's one nice ass color.

Also finally saw a kona blue in person and gotta say it's a real nice color also

dynasty_365

Established Member
Yea that blue is nice. There's a guy up here with a 2010 gt thta grabber blue but he has like white panels painted all over it. Spuds weird but it looks ok

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
ONLY for grabber blue. And comp Orange, but hey, unavailable so what're ya gonna do? Jeez.... comp orange 5.0.... (jiiiiiiz in ma pants)

blkgt500

Established Member
If I could go back I would have gotten a grabber blue gt500. This was my first black car, so I figured all the talk about how much of a pain it is to keep clean was coming from lazy people. Well, I found out the hard way lol.
The way I see it is you can have 2 gt500's 1 black & one grabber blue all cleaned up & all eyes will be on the black one. Take them both a mile or so down the road & back & all eyes will be on the GB.

Scotty_5.0

Established Member
i really love my grabber blue but if Ford did offer the GT in the comp orange then that would be my first choice. I really wouldn't mind the lava red metallic either

dynasty_365

Established Member
Lol yea black is a pain to keep clean. Wash ya car in the evening then wake up in the morning to morning dew all over it. Drive it for 5 minutes down the street and it's filthy from dust ad road dirt stuck to the morning dew. Any scratch or chip on the paint shows and stands out. Sexy aggressive color but ma' is it a pain in the ass

Skrapmetal

Established Member
If Comp Orange were available for GTs, I would.

I love Kona Blue. I would consider Lava Red but I've never seen it in person so I don't know that I'd change. It's too close to black so I'd probably stick with KB... I don't wanna deal with black paint again yet.

DIB5.0

Established Member
I would love a Grabber Green. I think in the 2013 will offer a green. Gotta Have It Green or something like that. Those Green Challenger STR's look great.

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
I would've probably gone with my next choice which was the grey. Although my car is garage kept it's a pita to keep clean.

ViciousJay

Established Member
maybe some kind of green, white or silver... otherwise no... black is just too damn sexy when clean

personally i think screaming yellow would look tits on this car

Last edited:

94COBRA#22

Established Member
I switched from Performance White to Comp. Orange and still cant wipe the smile off my face! It really is a sick color...was at Englishtown the other night in the lanes and literally 50+ people stopped to chat it up w me and said "love the color".

351inside

Established Member
I would get grabber blue... That was my first choice but at the time only color on the lot was my black one.

Im going to paint bab anyways next summer if everything goes as planned.

scotmach

Established Member
Wish I'd have gotten Grabber blue now so I could black it out, oh and also wish I'd have gotten an auto, lol.

That's what I have, Grabber Blue with an auto.:beer:

Grabber would still be my first choice but I also like Sterling Silver, Kona Blue, White, and the Race Red.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
I originally wanted a Grabber and was going to have them order one but didn't want to wait forever so I went with my 2nd choice of Race Red. Honestly, at this point I'm not real sure I would change if given the option. I've really fallen for the Race Red

Users who are viewing this thread