Would this be weird?

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Nothing wierd at all .. its the mustang BORTHERHOOD haha in ya wanting to knock right??? just the same way he/she that own the car wants to more then likely stop you someday and chat . It usualy seems any /all mustang owners have a telapathec urge to unite.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I would personally try and catch them outside. I've done this before but only if the people are outside. There are many times when I am inside that I don't want to be bothered. If he has a nice Mustang, he is quite possibly in his yard every Saturday washing it.

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
Just flag him down one day when you see him drive by. I used to detail hotrods and such in my garage, and my neighbor was always flaging down my customers and asking about their cars. If he's a real car guy, he'll have no problem pulling over and stopping to talk cars for a few minutes.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I actually am on the opposite side of a story like this. A guy came by and left his business card on my door and on the back a message about my car, I called the number and talked to the guy, he really liked my car and wanted to know the suspension on it.

Users who are viewing this thread