Would any GA Cobras want....

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Ya'll just let me know the date you decide. If it's on a weekend I'm usually free. I'll see if I can't get a few other guys interested. One of them is really good with the camera and could take some killer pics.

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
well i thought we had a little mroe interest. maybe its just because the 4th and everyone busy. come on guys this would be interesting to do!

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I'm in as long as its not tooo south

PROBLEM SOLVED
bad fuel pumps :(

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
How bout this guys. July 16th, I know it's a Monday, but Summit is having there regular cruise in. It just so happens to be a mustang and cougar car show for this one. Mid Ga guys could meet and cruise up and the Atl area guys could meet there as well. If nothing else this could give several stang bangers from different areas a chance to meet and maybe set up future cruises. I'm already planning on riding up, so if anyone else wants to meet up and cruise up there let me know.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
How bout this guys. July 16th, I know it's a Monday, but Summit is having there regular cruise in. It just so happens to be a mustang and cougar car show for this one. Mid Ga guys could meet and cruise up and the Atl area guys could meet there as well. If nothing else this could give several stang bangers from different areas a chance to meet and maybe set up future cruises. I'm already planning on riding up, so if anyone else wants to meet up and cruise up there let me know.

:)
Man I can't wait either

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
chopps said:
Now this sounds good keep me in loop I should have my stang back from modularJuly 14th :)
Man I can't wait either
I'll keep ya posted and see if I can round up a few more, but I'm planning on going no matter what.

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
wish i could but since i just put the steigy on i have to take off work tomorrow so i can go to mv performance and get it tuned. not goig to be able to take off 16th.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I don't think it starts until 6pm. If that helps, maybe you could just leave work a little early. You can probably make it there in a little under 3hrs.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Well got my problem fixed and ready to go to a weekend meet ..

Last edited:

skeeters_20

Established Member
Im in too if I can get off work. I just got my '03 Cobra a few weeks ago. I cant wait for a little drive and meet some other snakes.
So how long does the show at Summit gonna last? I work that day, but could possibly get off work around 5 or 5:30.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread