Would any GA Cobras want....

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
ive got a buddy with a 71 mach 1 he might want to go dont know if he would wanna drive to far though its got a built 460 (bored out to 470) in it haha

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
two meets is good. i dont mind driving to ATL its not that bad. gas is expensive yes but if theres not drag racing then there not that much gas to spend money on and the possibility to tear the cars up. varsity would be a great place to meet!

csvtjohnga

Established Member
just basically we'll have lunch in macon. take pix hang out here then cruise up the the Varsity whenever yall are ready and have everyone else there waiting to eat and take pix???? how's that sound????

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
july 14th macon hooters? its a sat. is this bad for anyone. can people send me some pms with their phone numbers and names that way i can call and see where everyone is located. meet around 1:00 in the afternoon should give everyone plenty of time and not have to get up at the ass crack of dawn. it might be good for people who are going to be going in the same direction to meet up. for example: to get to macon people from savannah would need to go up I-16 My friends and i are going so we could meet that group on an appropriate exit. might be nice to ride in a group.

98ATLBlueCobra

Established Member
there would be two seperate trips. this one would be be just macon/hooters a different date to go up to atlanta. one of my friends is on duty the 7th. gearslammer27 whens another day you could go?

csvtjohnga

Established Member
thought there was more people interested? it dontmatter to me when. just let me kno so i can talk to my friends at hooters

Users who are viewing this thread