Worth it or Not!? Dyno Numbers!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Alright, well while my car was out of commission I ordered a few things. 2.76 Upper and MAC Longtubes Shorty Prochamber. Time came around to put the headers/midpipe on and I had a appt for 11:00 AM. 12 hours later, I FINALLY get to take my car home. The good news, when they placed bolted my headers up, they pinched my A/C Line and now my A/C dosen't work. I forgot to order the O2 Extensions so my car was idleing a little off.

The next day. This is the day I am gettin the Upper installed and a new tune. Well I called the shop before hand and left a message for new senors for them to order. Then when I got to the shop, I noticed I had the wrong belt, got a 6-rib instead of the 8 rib. So I had to wait a little while but then the fun began. Strapped the car down and did a few pulls to load some programs. Well for all of the anger and waiting time, the best base line pull was 472.3 RWHP and 497.9 RWTQ!!!! :pepper: On top of the chart it starts to lose power but we figured it was from the stock plugs losing their spark. So tomorrow I am going to get some tr6's and hope it keeps power a little longer! All in all I am very pleased with the full MAC Exhaust and the Billetflow pulley looks and preforms great! :pepper:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers for sure. Port the blower and you're over '500'. Let us know how you make out for round 2 of your dyno tests. :)

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, ported blower for sure. I just dont want to take my car down for another week since I haven't had it for so long! But new sparkplugs and then maybe some 10.5'' rims out back with some 315's. I am also thinking about 3.90's more and more every day. So we will see what I can do with the stock Eaton while it lasts :burnout:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I never changed my gears but 3.90s were definitely on my "to do" list. :)

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Dam nice man... I guess those headers helped you out alot! DId you dyno without the headers? And get that A.C. fixed!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I dyno'd the car stock, was around 380. Then I put on a FIPK and Catback and was at 397. So I am happy for what its worth! Car pulls like a beast

Users who are viewing this thread