Jack Reacher
John Wick
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings

All trash.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Why can't movies be made to tell a story, as opposed to preaching to us how bad we are? It is EVERYWHERE in hollywood movies, and I'm sick of it. Movies are for entertainment, not to be scolded while paying to watch them.

The DC movies are some of the worst. They are somewhat entertaining, but don't go in there looking for an awesome storyline because it's just not there.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Avatar 2 was the stupidest plot and script writing I think I have ever experienced. Same story as the 1st one, only characters from part 1 somehow had babies after they died, with no back story and explanation of who the dad is. And the clone...jesus christ. The stupid is more than I can tolerate.

Super Hero movies are the only money making movies in modern times. But its the same shit script after script. Bring back old characters from the dead, so much that you have to add alternate universes to keep making the same movie. Its asinine to the point that only weak minded or un intelligent people enjoy them.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Share a few examples

For scientific purposes
IMG_3006.jpeg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Someone should start a thread with their favorite 80's/90's movies. Maybe early 2000's movies as well, some of them didn't suck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I agree. Maybe I would get a few good movies to watch. There really isn't anything worth watching these days.

My wife was asking me what I was watching the other day and I told her something from like 2012. She was like Why? I said because only the old stuff is good now. She laughed.

My all time favorite movies are:

Gladiator (2000)
Braveheart (1995)
The Green Mile (1999)
Shawshank Redemption (1994)
Forest Gump (1994)
Glory (1989)

Can watch them over and over, but it does get old if I watch them too often. Lately, I've been trying to watch movies that are 10 years old or older and I can't remember them in detail anymore LMAO..... Perks of getting old I guess LMAO!!!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Take every mainstream release (streaming or in theater) and you'd be lucky to have double digit percentage of quality releases. Now I know "quality" is subjective but we can all agree most of what is produced is crap.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Someone should start a thread with their favorite 80's/90's movies. Maybe early 2000's movies as well, some of them didn't suck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is the single best review page ever compiled

Users who are viewing this thread