Worst f***ing night/weekend of my life

dane213

I'm Not One Of Us
Established Member
Premium Member
My best friend's wife (who is also one of my best friends) killed herself this weekend...

:(

Last edited:

Mattz

Established Member
Wow man... I'm really sorry to hear that bro. I'm sure the alcohol playes a major role in it, can't you imagine? Have you talked to your friend yet about what they were fighting about when they drove back up? Really sorry to hear that man.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I'm realy sorry to hear about this bro. My advice is to seek counseling as soon as you can to deal with what you witnessed. I've gone through similar things in my life, and the healing takes a long time. I'm still dealing with the grief and frustration and anger.. and all of the feelings that come into play when something this tragic happens. I've come to except that it's never 100% better, and it will always hurt, it just gets easier to deal with as you embrace and become more at peace with the world and what happened, as the years go on.

Alcohol will not help you deal with this at all, if anything it will make it worse. Same goes for drugs. The fact that you made this post instead of holding it inside, shows that you are on the path of expressing and sharing your sadness and frustration with other people, and that is the path to healing. Embrace the greif, do not fight it. I know this might sound ludicrous, but trust me.. embrace the grief and let it inside your heart, feel it.. only then can you let go of it. Do not hold this in, and don't try to put it out with any kind of substance like alcohol or drugs, it doesn't work man, it just realy doesn't work. I hope you feel better as soon as possible.

I'm realy sorry to hear about this. I wish you good mental and physical health. If you feel the need to make another post, make another post, Make 1000 posts, private message me if you want, I'm here for ya dude. Just make sure you don't push it down. Try to surround yourself with support.

I hope you feel better soon.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Wow, wtf? I can never understand why anyone would ever wish to end their own life. All the best to his family and friends, and may he rest in peace now. :(

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
hey man im sorry to hear. My best friend took his life when we were in 10th grade. It sucks. I'm still not over it. Its a hard thing. In sorry that ya have to go through it. No one should ever.

Sorry

R.I.P

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Also sorry to here....i cant even comprehend, nor will i attempt to feel the pain you must be in. Sorry again...

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Wow, that sucks. You should think about couciling, and put the alcohol down.

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
i will not even say a word, other than, im sorry that things are this way in life right now.

spinscan

Established Member
I am sorry to hear this. I have had two friends, both ladies, who have committed suicide using pistols. It's just a damn shame. You have my condolences.

Ponygirlracing

*Liz*
Established Member
Im really sorry to hear that. I have had to take a gun away from my ex boyfriend way too many times to count. Its a horrible thing to have to go through. I don't know what I would have done if he went through with it. I hope everything gets better for you. You and the family are in my prayers.
Liz

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
My condolences on the loss of your friend. Get some counseling for yourself. You really need to take care of your mind, body and soul after somthing like this. Take care, my friend.

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
wow,
I have to admit when I first clicked on this thread I thought it would have been about wrecking car or something like that. That is so tragic what happened to your friend. I agree with what was said above, you should probably get counseling. Unfortunately, an experience like that will never ever go away. I feel for you. I've lost freinds from suicide, but never experienced it as up close as you have. My thoughts are with you. sorry to hear about this. :(

Users who are viewing this thread