Works 140 pictures

dirtchicken

Banned
The guy that I'm getting the Works 140 from just sent me a few pictures yesterday. Here she is!
2265-5317-147331.jpg

DSCN0083.gif

DSCN0084.gif

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
How much are you paying for that? The blower seems like it's in pretty descent shape. The plenum looks a little ruff, but that's nothing a rattle can won't fix.
Is that for a Lightning specifically? The way the plenum bolts on looks like it might stick out a little too far in the back. Will it clear the firewall without modification?

dirtchicken

Banned
I'm not paying anything for it except shipping. I'm doing sort of a trade with him. The blower was just rebuilt by Whipple 500 miles ago. She is for a Lightning. She is one of TWO originals made by Works years ago. :rockon:

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Wow, it's been years since I have seen one of those. Good find and post up dyno results! A vid later to hear it would be cool as well.

scv8

Sideways SVT Poster
Established Member
That's pretty sweet Chicken. You should ask Whipple if they'll sell you the new plenum.

booger

Established Member
I'am going to run it at least another year on my new engine,My best on my old engine was a 6.42 1/8,this season I'am shooting for 5.90's-6.00's with a new nx system, I've got the new carbonfiber and alluminum solenoids and my midplate is plumbed with spray bars.When the turbo's prove themselfs(I'am sure they will at a expense)I'll eventually switch.

Users who are viewing this thread