Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
upside.....mid day bj

downside....dealing with her every single day

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Sounds perfect to me if she's in a different dept. I hope you have no skeletons in the closet though, people chat like high schoolers in every office.

Nope squeaky clean. It's primarily an engineering firm with mostly guys... While there are some fine looking ladies that work there, my wife would be up there in the ranks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
upside.....mid day bj

downside....dealing with her every single day

I don't know that i'd really have to deal with her, i'm busy as hell and we hardly talk now during they day unless it's something important. I know we wouldn't do lunch everyday.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
It's not that I don't know how to spell, it's that my phone doesn't read my mind like it should! The only negatives might be the car situation and the fact that I can't jam on my way to and from work...

That would be a negative for me as well. I like being able to drive to work listening to whatever I want. Overall though it sounds like it would be a great.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I think it is a great idea OP if ur gunna be in different areas like you said. My parents have worked for the same gov agencies for their last 2 jobs and love being able to commute together. They save a ton in gas and its like having an ally at work which seems to help them. If either of them are having a tough time they'll usually meet up real quick and work it out together. If anything their parrallel careers have broughten them closer.

Now if they worked next to each other that would be like WW3 lol...

edit: if i worked with my current gf I'd probably shoot myself

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread