Wooo Hooo Shaftmasters Drive Shaft arrived

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Im still on 3.15s. Which I plan on keeping. I was gonna go 2c also. But Chris said go 3c and I wouldnt regret it. So far the wife doesn't know I've done anything.

Posted via Topify on Android

So the car still drives like stock with the 3c

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Im still on 3.15s. Which I plan on keeping. I was gonna go 2c also. But Chris said go 3c and I wouldnt regret it. So far the wife doesn't know I've done anything.

How high can you stall it footbraking? And I would also like to know how it drives around town?

kingcobra323

Established Member
Once tune was adjusted its not jist like stock street driving. A lil sluggish 1-2 at partial throttle 3456 feel stock. I foot braked to around 2700 on my 245s and boy did I murder those tires launching it. What a difference

kingcobra323

Established Member
Stock enough where wife cant tell. Lol ps car responds even quicker on freeway with driveshaft and convertor being lighter love it

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
thanks for the info on the converter....gives me more to think about before purchasing one...

D2M

Established Member
I just installed mine yesterday and I have a vibration. Above 80mph it starts and all hell breaks loose above 100mph..

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Around -2.5°

that should be ok.... you shouldn't have to, but I would try to re-clocking the shaft... 180°

Also, you may want to try a different pinion angle....-1 to -1.5.....but re-clock the shaft first....

viperakron

Established Member
Just installed a Shaftmasters I got with the special price. Good quality, took it out and hammered it, cruised it up to 90 MPH. Just like stock> I'm Happy

D2M

Established Member
I have phased the shaft 3 times at this point and still the same issue. The vibration is always there even at lower speed but it is acceptable, at high speed it is not.. My stock shaft was smooth at every speed.. I will call S/M tomorrow..

hoodley

Established Member
@OP did u pick up 2 tenths in quarter mile??/
@D2M is your car auto or manual? good luck on fixing vibration
im very interested but dont want a vibration

D2M

Established Member
My car is a manual trans. I contacted S/M today and spoke to David. We went over a few things on the phone, he was super helpful and professional. In the end I removed the shaft and am sending it back to S/M for analysis.

Users who are viewing this thread