Woodward Cruise..."Mustang Alley"!!

R-CODE

Established Member
Mustang Alley

For some of us that work 4 a living; I am going 2 C if I can get off at 11:00 but if not how about a few cell ph. #'s, so when i get up there around 3:30 the earliest I can find some of you'z.....

Let me know also Terminator03 # because i can come up & swoop him up on my way up.....

I'm at West Rd. & Telegraph in Woodhaven, if anyone in the downriver area wants 2 join up; also let me know.

Thanks gentlemen

Leo C.

Will's97

Established Member
My son and I are heading out from PA Thursday Morning. Will be parking at the Mustang Drive Inn on friday night and with SVT on Sat. Hope to see you guys. Look for the PA plate.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
michigancobra...how about meeting around 11:45-12:00?

Dunatic...great you can make it! Can you meet us at I-96 & Middlebelt around noon?

R-Code...we'll get you a number and I can provide detailed directions.

Will's97...we'll be looking for the Cobra from Penn!:burnout:

michigancobra

Established Member
Home Depot between 11:45 - 12:00 at Middlebelt
and 96 it is. Nice job setting all this up
Snakebite. See you guys tomorrow.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Exactly where I was thinking...Home Depot...Ill be there between 11:45-12:00.

michigancobra...Home Depot will be the rendevous point...on the South-East corner of Middlebelt & 96:thumbsup:

docs03

Established Member
meeting place

Are you guys meeting me off of Telegraph and 696?? If you are, take 696 to Telegraph south and there will be a Holiday Inn (or some hotel, can't remember) on the right hand side. I'll meet you guys there at about 12:30pm. I have a yellow vert.

If you need to get a hold of me page me at 586-763-2946

See ya tomorrow

doc

R-CODE

Established Member
Mustang Alley

Looks like i will b able 2 get off at 11:00 from work but need 2 know if Terminator03 will still b at the shop so i can just swing by on the way up and meet up w/ him ?

my cell is (734) 674-2353 Keep me posted !! Leo C.

venom93corba

Established Member
Hey guys I'd like to meet up with all of you. I'm not leaving Toledo until 12:30 so I won't be up there until a little after 1:30. Where are you guys going to be? I've never been there so I'm a little unsure on where to go, so one told me 75 to 275 to 696 east to Woodward exit then head South. Does this sound right? Man I'm so friggin' pysched?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Ok fellas...here’s the scoop on Mustang Alley.

Our Cobra Convoy to Woodward will have 2 meeting points. Location #1 will be at I-96 & Middlebelt Road in the Home Depot parking lot (close to the road). Be there between 11:45-noon. From there we will proceed to location #2 which will be at the Holiday Inn parking lot located on Southbound Telegraph Road just south of I-696. Be there @ 12:30...we will depart no later than 12:45.

For those of you that can’t make the Cobra Convoy but want to go to the event...here’s how to get there. When approaching Ferndale from the south on Woodward simply look for the Flaming Pony banners on the east side of Woodward just south of 9 mile road. (Enter off of Troy Ave.) Your ticket to enter will be the Cobra you are driving and you will be ushered right in!

Remember...the event does not technically begin until 2:00pm but gets jamming around noon. It runs till 9:00pm so if you cant make it from the start...you will still have plenty of time to enjoy.

R-Code...I have not heard from Terminator03 yet...so to play it safe just meet us at location #1.

Venom93cobra...look for us at the site...follow the directions above...If you take 275 to 696 to Woodward take a right (south) to head toward 9 mile. (Mapquest the intersection of Woodward and 9 mile road in Ferndale.) Any problems...call me.

This is gonna be cool!!...see everybody tomorrow!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Any questions...give me a call @ (810)210-2668

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Looks like I will try to catch you guys at site #2

Ought to be something to see a huge line of snakes marching.

Can someone film this?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by postban
Looks like I will try to catch you guys at site #2

Ought to be something to see a huge line of snakes marching.

Can someone film this?

Great you can make it!...even if you feel like:xpl::lol1:

If anybody is running late call me and we'll hold up the stampeed.

Just think of the horserpower per foot of road....wow!!:thumbsup: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread