Woodward Cruise..."Mustang Alley"!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
This Friday...Aug. 16th...is the kick off of "Mustang Alley", part of the Woodward Dream Cruise dedicated to Mustang / Cobra enthusiasts. Stangs of all years and models will be on display...plus...reps from Classic Design Concepts, Kenny Brown, Pauls High Performance, Roush, Saleen, Sean Hyland Motorsports, Steeda and many other Local Detroit Speedshops will be in attendance to talk speed and show off thier projects.

All we need to do to register is pull up in our Cobras...we are in!! I spoke to Bob from Team Mustang today at the MOCSEM Car show and he advised getting down there around noon to get a good spot. (He's working the show & he said he will hook us up!)

Talked to Terminator03 at the car show and he is interested in hooking up for a ride out there...and...I also talked to MichiganCobra and R-Code yesterday at Livernois and they are interested as well.

If anyone else would like to meet to expand our Cobra Convoy to this rally...let me know and we will work out the details!
:burnout:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I will be heading down on Friday also. Noon seems kinda early but I'll try.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by postban
I will be heading down on Friday also. Noon seems kinda early but I'll try.

Noon was the time recommended to get a decent spot and beat the Woodward madness...whatever works with everybody is kewl with me:thumbsup:

R-CODE

Established Member
Downriver

I will be there w/ the R but am working that day till 2:30, but i will be there no doubt/

It was also nice meeting everyone at Dyno Day : Hope 2 get the rest of the '03 Downriver Cobra's out there Friday.......

Keep me posted !!!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
03 Snk...R-Code...very cool you're gonna be there, we'll look for you when you arrive. michigancobra...I'll get with you on a meeting place and time. Postban...it would be great if you could cruise out with us...let me know if you can swing it and we'll meet you. Terminator03...let me know if you're in...michigancobra and I will be heading east on M-14 toward Plymouth...we can meet you at Sheldon Rd.:burnout:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by michigancobra
Sounds good to me. What are the odds on some
parts showing up in the next two days?

Yeah, my dilema exactly. Praying that my new Bassani exhaust shows up and I can get it wrenched in time. Anybody work for UPS? Case of beer for early delivery++++++:cryying:

Sounds great about having a rally point and then cruising over to Mustang Alley. Looks like I'm gonna have to be :xpl: on Friday:-D

I will keep in touch.

docs03

Established Member
mustang alley

Hey guys

I would like to come too. I have to work on Saturday, but I should be done by noon. Let me know where to meet.

doc

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
docs03...
Mustang Alley is on Friday and we are planning on meeting up around noon that day. It would be great if you could join us! If you live in Waterford and dont mind back tracking a little...Im thinking M-59 to US-23 and hook up with michigancobra and myself @ M-14 & 23...orrrrrr....meet us on the way in @ 275 & I-96?

Let me know what works:thumbsup:

docs03

Established Member
meeting

Snakebite/michigan cobra

I have to adjust my schedule for Friday and that might be a problem. Let me work on it. If I'm able to my office is at 12mile and orchard lake. Maybe you guys can meet me there. It's right off of 696. Let me see what I can do

doc

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
doc,
sounds good! We may be picking up Terminotor03 @ I-96 & Sheldon and could shoot 275 to 696 to Orchard Lk. from there.

Postban...I think you are looking a bit pale...you dont look well at all...:xpl: I would suggest a little R&R on Friday to supercharge your batteries!! (I think doc would agree!)

I believe you are from Wyandotte...so ....we could meet you @ Southfield and 696 or you could drive in and we could hook up around 96 & 275!:burnout:

Terminator03

banned
whats up snakebite..... Well you know im down exept for one issue. My car will either be going in tommorow or thursday to livernois for a 2.80 pully, 74 inch gatorbak belt, chip, steeda shifter, and dyno tuning before and after mods. Hopefully will be back early friday morning but i cannot be sure. If it goes in tommorw, its a good bet. if it goes in thursday it will be cutting it close. So ill try to keep in touch with you on the board to let you know.

docs03

Established Member
SNAKEBITE

I changed my schedule (although my office manager wanted to kill me LOL) for Friday. I will be done by noon. I would like to meet up with you guys on Friday somewhere off of 696 and Orchard Lake around 12:30 if possible

Give me a page when you have a chance 586-763-2946

thanks

doc

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Terminator03....bet you are psyched about your mods!!! Tell Rick at Livernois to make your car a priority...(the owner has a 03 vert so they have a soft spot for us guys!!) He is very cool and if you get it in tomorrow Im sure you'll have it in your hands by Friday....and even badder to the bone!!

Doc...sounds like a winner...great you can make it! I'll call you between now and Friday and we can set a spot to meet at 696 and Orchard Lake around 12:30.

Postban...you are still looking very :xpl:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebite
doc,
sounds good! We may be picking up Terminotor03 @ I-96 & Sheldon and could shoot 275 to 696 to Orchard Lk. from there.

Postban...I think you are looking a bit pale...you dont look well at all...:xpl: I would suggest a little R&R on Friday to supercharge your batteries!! (I think doc would agree!)

I believe you are from Wyandotte...so ....we could meet you @ Southfield and 696 or you could drive in and we could hook up around 96 & 275!:burnout:

Looks like I can possibly sneak a half-day. Have to get back to you still. It will happen!:thumbsup:

michigancobra

Established Member
Snakebite, I'll need to meet you somewhere else?
I'm picking someone up at Middlebelt and Ford at
11am on Friday. Maybe we can meet somewhere on 96?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
michigancobra...not a problem. :idea:

How bout Middlebelt & 96? If Terminator03 gets his ride back from Livernois I will meet him on the way in...get with you at Middlebelt & 96...we would then head eastbound to Telegraph and meet Doc at Telegraph and 696.

Postban...keep us posted on your status:burnout::burnout:

michigancobra

Established Member
Sounds good. What time are you thinking?
I'm now thinking of just ordering the chip from
South Florida, I dont know the quality Livernois
chip burning skills.

Users who are viewing this thread