Woo Hoo!

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
So last night was AWESOME! Went for my first ride in a 03 Cobra. That car is nuts! Scared the life out of me. I can't wait to get my own. Thanx so much Jake. You rock. Last night was soooo fun. I'm never gonna forget that first ride you took me for. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time we were in your car. Its soooo fast. Your car is by far the best car I have ever been in. Thanx so much again.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
Don't even say the word rain, it's way to far off for the weather people to actually be right.

THIS...is very true...:lol:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
It is rains out we can all drive to Franklin to beat Jake for jinx'n us.

:beer: when u get off the highway...just follow the black marks on EVERY corner nd youll eventually find me...:burnout: :rockon:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I work in franklin and never see any other Cobras??

edit: yahoo weather for epping NH has it at mostly sunny and 55 for saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
where do u work in franklin??? franklin is huge man..plus my car is only out on nice weekend days...once in a while during the week if there is a reason. i live off of exit 16 about 3 miles

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
no shit. ive known like 10 people form there...they all left though. what time u work till? drive the car everyday?

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
hey you guys from franklin, I'm from norfolk we should meet up. I'd love to drool over your rides.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
no shit. ive known like 10 people form there...they all left though. what time u work till? drive the car everyday?
They were all smart. I usually leave around midnight. yes I do drive it every day.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
oh man...2nd shift...when do u get there...like 3? total opposite of me! what days off?

bass...what u cruisin in?

SVT03Snake

I am from Billerica.... Is everyone going to NED on Saturday or Friday??? Unfortunatly I can't drag my car b/c I traded it in for a 2003 red 10th vert. It only has 61 miles on her right now, so maybe in like a month when it is broken in can see what it will do.......

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
i was in a torreador red contour svt with chrome 18's on it but i just sold it. so right now nothing.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i think most are going sat in the AM...

svt contours are pimp...:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread