wont to sop up my 92 help please

ibleedblue65

Established Member
If you really want to know, heres what to do. Power mods are somewhat worthless other than fi but the diff/ trans is crap. Cai on a sho is a total waste. High flow y is good for 10ish, otherwise your wasting time and money. 96 brake upgrade ftw. Just need fn74 brackets pads and rotors. Ebc greenstuffs are awesome. First gen sway bars with some good bushings and s197 end links make a huge difference as well as solid subframe bushings. Thats a real good and cheap start if you know where to look. After that konis and eibachs. O and pull the silencer out of the airbox so you can really here that thing sing when the secondaries open. My boss races a first gen that goes 1:50 around atlanta. I have a 94 with first gen sway bars, s197 end links, 96 brake upgrade, solid subframe bushings, high flow y, dynomax cat back, tuned. Its a damn fun sleeper and handles amazing.

Last edited:

zblackbeast

Established Member
He's got a 92 so he will need 95/95 taurus/sable ABS knuckles and calipers and the fn74 (96+sho, 00+tauri caliper bracket).

I've got this on my sho and it really helped mostly in the brake fade area.
Y pipe is the single best bang for you buck. I've got a full SHO source exhaust from the manifold back and you really notice a difference in the upper RPMs.. plus, its a lot better on rod bearings.

After doing all maintainence like a full 60k, and other components, cheapest way to go fast is throw a set of colder plugs and spray the bitch.

Clay Goodwing
NE SHO

Users who are viewing this thread