Wonder when the magazines will be testing

2snakes

Established Member
It will be neat to see the car magazines testing our cars ? Hot Rod ..Motor Trend.. Muscle Mustang.. 5.0.. Car and Driver

DEMARCO313

Established Member
I'm waiting patiently on some tests! I find myself checking everyday to see if any tests have been conducted. Can't wait to see and hear about the full reviews for this car. I'm sure MM&FF will have the best 1/4 numbers by far :)

BossAnaki

Established Member
It is a bit disturbing that there are customers cars sitting waiting to be delivered any day and there have been no reviews,tests or official(from Ford) performance numbers. What the HELL is the hold up!!?:shrug: I've never seen a car so close to being in the hands of it's owners and not having something from the auto media for it's soon to be owners/fans or the haters to look over and discuss. I also find it strange there has been nothing from Ford as far as performance figures. All they have done is hint around about what this cars capabilities are.:nonono:

Sorry for the rant. Maybe its because I need something for this long wait as my order is still showing in processing.

Last edited:

kent1

Established Member
it is a bit disturbing that there are customers cars sitting waiting to be delivered any day and there have been no reviews,tests or official(from ford) performance numbers. What the hell is the hold up!!?:shrug: I've never seen a car so close to being in the hands of it's owners and not having something from the auto media for it's soon to be owners/fans or the haters to loke over and discuss. I also find it strange there has been nothing from ford as far as performance figures. All they have done is hint around about what this cars capabilities are.:nonono:

Sorry for the rant. Maybe its because i need something for this long wait as my order is still showing in processing.

+1

03Bite

Established Member
I was thinking the exact same thing. How is it some people will be taking delivery of there Shelbys in the next week or so, and there have not be any test conducted that we know of??? WTF is going on here. Definitely kinda strange. :shrug:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
It's dumb, but it's just a timing snafu between Ford's PR people and production. There's no two ways about it though, people will have the cars before reviews are out.

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
...or the PR peeps said, lets watch the ZL1 struggle with the media/road test/excuses etc.
then follow that with some awesome real world numbers for a knockout punch
to GM.

BossAnaki

Established Member
It's dumb, but it's just a timing snafu between Ford's PR people and production. There's no two ways about it though, people will have the cars before reviews are out.

Thanks for the response, but Ford and or the media could give us something over the internet, instead of waiting for a paper publication to hit the news stands.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The mags have already ran the cars. 5.0 will have a great review.

Indeed.

Thanks for the response, but Ford and or the media could give us something over the internet, instead of waiting for a paper publication to hit the news stands.

Unfortunately Ford gives great deference to print media. SVTP is working to help change that though.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Print is a dying medium. There are far better resources with more current information than you get in print. Most of the time when you finally get it in print it is old news because it has already been all over online resources.

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
Print is a dying medium. There are far better resources with more current information than you get in print. Most of the time when you finally get it in print it is old news because it has already been all over online resources.

I tend to agree..however I expect the 5.0 review to be leaked online well before its printed.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I'm desperately trying to get my hands on my car this afternoon. If I can, I'll have a review for you. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread