Women drivers?

Common

Established Member
Asians in general are THE WORST of the bunch!
ABSOLUTELY NO peripheral vision.
An old woman put me in the hospital with a broken sternum, rib and clavical because instead of looking before she entered the road she just pulled on out...that was the last thing i remebered.

I agree.

03vert70charger

Established Member
Then why the need to even discuss it?? :shrug:

Yeah, I agree there are horrible women drivers, I myself have yelled at a few tailgating me!

BUT, I have had guys tailgating me, guys passing me and almost taking my rear-end off, annnnnnd I don't drive like a Gramma in my Mustang. I see younger guys doing burn-outs in parking lots then fishtailing into parked cars. Let's discuss street racers who screw up and take out crowds of people killing them. In our local paper, many car accidents are younger kids with a car-load of friends speeding and losing control, usually killing someone in the car. I had an older guy cut me off a couple years ago which ended up with my Explorer being totalled after I was forced into oncoming traffic. :bored:

The number of terrible women drivers far outweighs the number of idiot street racing punks. Women are just oblivious to their surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread