Women drivers?

JohnFrancis

Ricks real name.
Established Member
Discuss.

womendriverswo2.jpg

NXSVTCOBRA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQhlWFTuvVs"]YouTube - Crazy Old Women Driver ((FUNNY))[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piMu51ZXcS8"]YouTube - Women Driver Awards Very Funny[/ame]

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
Only when they're hot and nice jugs to check out are they okay :rollseyes

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Because there is no arguing the truth, hence there is no reason to place it in smackdown.

Then why the need to even discuss it?? :shrug:

Yeah, I agree there are horrible women drivers, I myself have yelled at a few tailgating me!

BUT, I have had guys tailgating me, guys passing me and almost taking my rear-end off, annnnnnd I don't drive like a Gramma in my Mustang. I see younger guys doing burn-outs in parking lots then fishtailing into parked cars. Let's discuss street racers who screw up and take out crowds of people killing them. In our local paper, many car accidents are younger kids with a car-load of friends speeding and losing control, usually killing someone in the car. I had an older guy cut me off a couple years ago which ended up with my Explorer being totalled after I was forced into oncoming traffic. :bored:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Asian Women are THE WORST of the bunch!

An old woman put me in the hospital with a broken sternum, rib and clavical because instead of looking before she entered the road she just pulled on out...that was the last thing i remebered.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
bitches belong in the kitchen and the only place they can drive to is the grocery store

/thread

Users who are viewing this thread