Woman wrecks a Shelby Cobra

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Yes, that was a SuperFormamce Cobra valued at about $50,000. That vid is pretty old, and the car was owned by her (in more ways than one).:loser:

03cobraFL

Established Member
You could just tell she had no idea what she was doing, just by how she was pulling it out of the parking lot.

tw0scoops

Established Member
It's VERY important NOT to get off the gas when you lose control of the car...I cannot emphasize that enough people! :p

Mustangs own the road...which I'm sure is why she was driving down the middle of it.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
**** you your an idiot

irony6.jpg

ster!nn

Established Member
Yes, that was a SuperFormamce Cobra valued at about $50,000. That vid is pretty old, and the car was owned by her (in more ways than one).:loser:

Generally they're valued a little higher than that if built right. I'd like to get my grubby hands on one and tear it down to do some comparisons. Shitty thing is nobody will let me do that at car shows:fart:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
some of you guys amaze me, its a damn kit car not a real cobra. real cobras aren't driven on streets.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
some of you guys amaze me, its a damn kit car not a real cobra. real cobras aren't driven on streets.

Not quite true. I know a few people that own real Cobras... and they do drive them on the street. This guy takes one of his TWO real cars to the Bob's Big Boy meet in Burbank EVERY Friday night....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnSyHEx8EWw&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Shelby Cobra - Two Original '65 Competition 427s[/ame]

In fact... here is a pic of his red one I shot last Friday at Bob's...

2ro6rn7.jpg

Also... SuperFormance Cobras are not kit cars. You can't buy them in kit car form. They are built in South Africa, and delivered to SuperFormance dealers here in the USA as a rolling chassis (no motor or trans). The current market value for a SuperFormance Cobra is $45-55,000 depending on the motor in the car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread