Woman asked to take flag down.... this makes my blood boil.

My94GT

Established Member
no the country is going to shit because people have forgot that you have to work hard and earn your dollar and even worse because the governmant sat back for so long and watched as everyone including themselfs fed into people with lower interest rates, and bigger loans all while the income never added up to an amount that could theisably pay off the debt.

Last edited:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
if you immigrate to the US then get used to our flag nuff said. if you dont support it or the core beliefs of our country then get the **** out

x infinity. That makes me so mad. If you are going to enjoy the freedom and benefits this country provides you then you sure as hell are going to 'enjoy' that symbol of that freedom!

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I'm done to throw in money to get the person complained shipped back. The American flag should be allowed anywhere and everywhere in this country!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
hop on a ship and go the F Back to Africa...seriously WTF is wrong when Americans aren’t allowed to be American anymore because some other nationality has a problem with it

03DOHC

Established Member
That this happened in texas of all places. I was expecting to see some dork in san fran complaining.

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
If, in fact, all of the facts are being reported (Fox news isnt always entirely truthful, nor are any of the major news agencies), then the person complaining should be deported, despite some of the Bush and Obama policies I disagree with, you should still show respect to this great nation, I mean really, putting the flag on the ground???? This makes me really angry!

twhitey

Established Member
Unbelievable. If I had my way the lady who complained and the people who lacked the balls to explain the flag will stay should be deported.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Wow. Not only did the supervisor that ordered it taken down have no guts whatsoever, that immigrant lady had no business complaining. If the flag offends her, then what exactly were her reasons for coming over here in the first place? That flag represents many of the core values that most people immigrate here for (freedom, opportunity, pursuit of whatever). To say that the thing that represents exactly why she immigrated to our country offends her is not only hypocritical, but just plain ignorant.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
On another note, can anyone imagine themselves pulling the exact same stunt in some other country? I personally don't think I'd ever be able to muster the balls to do something like that in ANY country, regardless of their standing with the rest of the world. When in Rome...

Goodlife

Established Member
That really upset me when I read the article. some people I will never understand. What would happen if the management actually had some balls and told the african to f off.

Users who are viewing this thread