Woman asked to take flag down.... this makes my blood boil.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
I usually don't get political, religious...etc that sort of thing on here, but I do really love this country, thus the reason why I posted this story below.....

When I see things like this on the news, you always have to take into consideration the validity of the story, where did it come from, where did they get their information...etc. Most of the time on stuff like this, it's not really opinionated, its just "here are the facts....".

I simply do not understand the logic in someone being offended by a flag that represents the very freedom that they partake in each and every day. The article does say it was over the "size"... but still...... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyways, hearing/reading something like this simply makes my blood boil. :fm:

Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Last edited:

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
I have no idea what to say about that. My jaw was literally open when I was reading that. I would have to quit my job if I was that woman.

My94GT

Established Member
if you immigrate to the US then get used to our flag nuff said. if you dont support it or the core beliefs of our country then get the **** out

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Go back to Africa and stop whining about the American flag, we'll pay for the plane ride. Some folks need to be smacked.

Defknotzero

Established Member
So should we just change the name of our country? Sooner or later they are going to find that offensive and force us to change it.

We have truely become nutless.

My94GT

Established Member
in the SD thread some people have chosen to write emails to the administrative team of the hospital, i personally plan to do so myself when im home and have some free time this weekend.

there may be no real impact from it but atleast ill know that i gave my imput on something that all to oftin goes un noted. i think that sometimes we find ourselfs as a whole treading lightly per say with our words and actions because it been pressed in our heads not to offend others at any cost, but this is a prime example where we should speak our minds.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
if you immigrate to the US then get used to our flag nuff said. if you dont support it or the core beliefs of our country then get the **** out

Bingo! What kind of crap is that? Coming into our country and then have the balls to complain about our Flag. GTFO! You got to be kidding me.

oldmodman

Established Member
It's not new when someone comes here from another country and refuses to become American and honor their new, chosen country.

But it is HUGE that this would be allowed to happen in Texas.

convert03cobra

Established Member
F that Sh1t! I would have told them if I take that flag down, I'm walking the flag out to my car, and never coming back to work here again! This country is going to the shitter because we try to cater to everyone (American and non American). If you don't like this country, GTFO!

Users who are viewing this thread