Woke up with my toe throbbing?

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
I was thinking ingrown toenail too... If there is blood/pus under the nail why dont you stab a hole in it to relieve the pressure from the throbbing?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
The pain has already started to subside...My theory is to drink ton this weekend and test for gout. If it hurts more next week, we'll know the culprit.

you do realize if you get a severe case of gout because of it they might have to amputate something. Gout isnt something to joke about.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I had an acute case of gout in both feet years ago. My God, it was so painful I couldn't walk for 2 days. Bacon sends me into a gout OD, obviously I have excluded bacon from my diet.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I had an acute case of gout in both feet years ago. My God, it was so painful I couldn't walk for 2 days. Bacon sends me into a gout OD, obviously I have excluded bacon from my diet.

OMFG ... I would DIE if I had to eliminate bacon out of my diet. Bacon ROCKS ..

96tangcobra

Established Member
Although the blood under the nail isnt a sign of gout.Could be something else.But just in case..Eat as many cherrys as you possibly can muster(Fresh,Not maraschino) salads and drinks lots of water.I have to go through this shit almost monthly it seems.... I can usually knock it out in 24 hours though by doing the above.Hope this helps.

mellor_21

Established Member
does your wife/gf/so happen to have a foot fetish? sounds like aids.
btw the cure for aids is to drink as much alcohol as is possible and stay far away from salads and water. everyone knows thats why gay people get it so much more often.

svtcontour

Established Member
I'm probably like the only person on the planet who had never heard of gout. Thank god I've not experienced this odd illness that seems to prefer the big toe (almost sounds like a joke) but I read online that it can hurt quite bad.

I've made some big changes in my diet over the last 2-3 years so I'm hoping there will be less heatlh issues down the road but who knows :)

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
bobby.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread