Woah some people really do suck.

Cobro

Banned
Originally posted by peterjmc
Yea, I ran into a couple of 03's like that. They kinda look at my car and turn their head away like I was driving a Crapolla or something!

You have to stick with your own kind, it's not a bad thing you're an n/a Cobra........You're a good Cobra.......a good Cobra:eek: :dw: :eek: :??: :p :)

nj7703

Established Member
I did it, saw the black cobra i see every day, this time i waved.. nothing.. like i was not even there... now i am pissed too :-D Typical response i suppose, i'll keep waving every day till i get a response, like one of Pavlov's dogs.

RedlineNSX

Banned
In response to SoCal, i agree. At my school wealth and image seem more important than the actual car. There are a lot of nice cars here but everyone is too busy with everything to even notice a compliment. it sucks.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Maybe he was deaf & dumb.:shrug:

jk
I understand where your'e coming from.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by zzzzzer
:lol: Actually there was a nationwide bulletin issued. :-D j/k Seriously, like you said, there's one in every group. Sad, but true :nonono: .

Damnit! I told Zach to cancel that. I'll get him for that. ;-)

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Lots of people compliment my truck whether im driving or I have it parked. I always thank them for their compliments. Some people are just pricks

Users who are viewing this thread