WMD stir stir stir

03DOHC

Established Member
Interesting.

saringas.jpg

AzDropTop

Established Member
We could find a nuclear weapon armed and aimed at the U.S. and the American Media wouldn't report it. They are too busy showing stories about our Marines doind their Job! (i.e. the infadel shot in the mosk)

Where did you get the pic? Is there a news story that goes with it?

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
AzDropTop said:
We could find a nuclear weapon armed and aimed at the U.S. and the American Media wouldn't report it. They are too busy showing stories about our Marines doind their Job! (i.e. the infadel shot in the mosk)

Where did you get the pic? Is there a news story that goes with it?
I copied it from the link above. It was at the usatoday website in the flash slideshow, I just did a print screen. If you click the link in the first post the picture is on the second page.

tvguy

Neal said:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/graphics/phantom_fury/flash.htm

Picture two is kind of interesting. Does this count? And do you think we'll hear of it from anywhere else? Like the other liter they found. Or the stuff being dumped into the Euphrates back last April? I doubt it.

stir stir stir

Stir stir stir my ass. Remember, this country was supposed to be FULL of WMD's. That's what our Intelligence told our great leader. And yet the best they can find is 40 viles of Sarin????? Give me a break.
pacotaco

03DOHC

Established Member
pacotaco said:
Stir stir stir my ass. Remember, this country was supposed to be FULL of WMD's. That's what our Intelligence told our great leader. And yet the best they can find is 40 viles of Sarin????? Give me a break.
pacotaco
That's like saying they only have one nuclear bomb. Woopdie doo. :rolleyes:

tvguy

03DOHC said:
That's like saying they only have one nuclear bomb. Woopdie doo. :rolleyes:

Woodie doo for 40 viles of Sarin. It's NOTHING but remnance of what was there. If someone calls or even thinks this is a discovery of WMD's and what we were looking for AND the basis of the War then they are an idiot. This is like saying Columia is rid of cocaine, yet they find some 8 balls. Funny though, the writing seems to be from Russian decent. Seems to me they didn't make this Sarin themselves, but just imported it from our "friends". Go figure.
pacotaco

EDIT: Ran this pic by a friend. This Sarin was NOT produced in Iraq. HAD to be imported. You want to stir some shit, try finding out where it came from.

Last edited by a moderator:

03DOHC

Established Member
pacotaco said:
Woodie doo for 40 viles of Sarin. It's NOTHING but remnance of what was there. If someone calls or even thinks this is a discovery of WMD's and what we were looking for AND the basis of the War then they are an idiot. This is like saying Columia is rid of cocaine, yet they find some 8 balls. Funny though, the writing seems to be from Russian decent. Seems to me they didn't make this Sarin themselves, but just imported it from our "friends". Go figure.
pacotaco

EDIT: Ran this pic by a friend. This Sarin was NOT produced in Iraq. HAD to be imported. You want to stir some shit, try finding out where it came from.
Everyone (except for you apparently) already knows the french, germans and russians were on the take. Got news?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
pacotaco said:
pacotaco

Your posts are showing us your true colors pacotaco. Do you even have a clue how hard it is to find this crap hidden in a Country roughly the size of California? Maybe that's a stupid question? :burn:

tvguy

03DOHC said:
Everyone (except for you apparently) already knows the french, germans and russians were on the take. Got news?

Uh, you talking about the "oil for food" disaster? That has NOTHING to do with the picture we see here. And by the way, I see NO German or French writing on those viles. Get a clue.
pacotaco

03DOHC

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
LMAO at Dano! :lol:

I take it you don't golf? :D
hehe. nope.

I love it how some of these guys jump from sadumb insane had no WMD's at all to ignoring and downplaying it when they find evidence of WMD's. Some are beyond help.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
03DOHC said:
hehe. nope.

I love it how some of these guys jump from sadumb insane had no WMD's at all to ignoring and downplaying it when they find evidence of WMD's. Some are beyond help.

When we were kids we called them "do overs". Golfers have a fancy word for it!

:thumbsup: :coolman: (we want beer back)

03DOHC

Established Member
Forgive me if my memory is wrong but I thought sadumb insane had NO WMD's, right? None means none, not some. Or does none mean some and tomorrow it'll mean he had a bit and in a month or two none will mean he had a bunch, but not a whole bunch and then none will eventually mean 1000 tons really means none?

tvguy

03DOHC said:
hehe. nope.

You are an absolute idiot if you think 40 viles of Sarin somehow shows or proves Iraq had what our CIA claims to be WMD's. Remember what the actual term WMD means. By definition, it sure the hell isn't 40 viles. If that's enough in your mind to go in and lose 1000 plus military lives then I guess you're happy. Sad really.
pacotaco

PS, since you have the ability to see what and how we edit out posts, and obviously jerk off to that, I DID edit my post to fix "your" to "you're". Just pointing it out so you don't try to call me out about "editing" my post. Oops, did it again. Edited a second time. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread