Wiring upgrade for new fuel pumps?

cbehr

Established Member
I have a BAP wired up now with big wire upgrade. I'm looking to remove the BAP but from what I've read I should keep the wiring upgrade for larger 300lph pumps I installed and the modified FPDM I got from black306. Does someone have a wiring diagram or provide some assistance on what to do here?

Attachments

• wire.PNG
    wire.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 55

03' White Snake

Established Member
Cut the 2 large red wires coming out of the BAP and connect them together on the car side. Remove the BAP ground and the dial wire and should be done. Very simple to remove the BAP but leaving the upgrade intact.

So your green wire coming out of the FPDM connection should connect to the Yellow wire.

cbehr

Established Member
Cut the 2 large red wires coming out of the BAP and connect them together on the car side. Remove the BAP ground and the dial wire and should be done. Very simple to remove the BAP but leaving the upgrade intact.

So your green wire coming out of the FPDM connection should connect to the Yellow wire.

Wow awesome thanks so much!! Easy enough to do tonight and get back to the tune. I'm missing driving this thing with the nice weather we've been having lately!

Users who are viewing this thread