Winter plans

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I don't envy you on that project. I hate wiring even stereo components but that is on a way different level.

Yea I'm race wiring the car. I'm trying to go from hundreds of wires to like 20 in the car. Already finished the full cage; once the wiring is all wrapped up I'm grinding and painting the inside of the car. That should take all winter.Custom dash is the last thing if i get around to it.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
wiring, wiring, and more wiring
2njvq04.jpg

I do not envy you. That seems like a lot.

bholtkamp53

Established Member
I'm just finding and fixing little problems that were on the car when I bought her last year... Replacing broken seat track being one. Other than that I just bought a used fog light switch and am going to do the free cooling fan mod. Also want to do the gas pedal mod to get rid of some slack in the cable. Just little stuff that. Am also contemplating buying a tuner...

9CobraVert8

Established Member
I'm in the middle of my MMR 900se stroker/t56/on3 turbo kit project. Hopefully(as long as the funds are there) ill have it finished up by the end of spring.

I still need to degree in the cams, powdercoat some stuff, change up the wiring harness, relocate the alternator to the AC location.

As far as purchases left I plan on getting the turbo kit with my tax return, and the trams swap with cash from side jobs(I'm an electrician).

I just want it to warm up a bit, I hate winter with a passion because of the cold. I get extra lazy in winter and get very little done.

jakesspv6

Established Member
working on getting my cobra engine and trans into the 96 49k mile cobra roller that I have :D hopefully it will get dropped in and cranked next week. wish me luck! *fingers crossed*

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I want to eliminate my factory front tag bracket and repaint the front bumper. Have the gears installed as soon as I get everything else I need. I need an alignment and I have a strut tower brace that's been sitting on a shelf in the garage for 14 years waiting for installation.

Users who are viewing this thread