Winter plans

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Well let's touch base and see where everyone else is with their winter projects on their cars... I am obtaining parts to redo the fog lights to envoy and clear corners on the mystic, projector retrofit on both of them and the big and little setup of the 98... Also should be getting a short throw for the mystic front tires for the 98 street wheels but other than that, I think I'm spending enough. I am also thinking I'll be helping with a t-56 swap on nvrl8te's mystic as well as whatever else he wants to do...

Kiohtee

Established Member
"MMR Stroker Mod 900S 5.0 Liter STROKER" shortblock
Nitrous (jetting and wet or dry undecided)
Tires
AMS dyno tune
Pillar pod and gauges

redrocket16

Established Member
Wrapping up my IRS swap, new headlights and dakota fog swap, double din and 01-04 semi interior swap as well. Full detail as soon as I am done with my new Flex :)

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Driving it every day considering my winter is 65 degrees lol

But getting saleens

sn95Cobrakai

Established Member
Nothing exciting here, but a long list. fluidyne radiator, new oil/water gauges and speed of sound pod, ss brake lines, fiore clutch components, billet pedals, installing the carbon fiber drive shaft, another set of rims and tires, Installing the CC plates I have lying around somewhere, slp x pipe, fabbing up a custom Borla cat back, boxing the radiator, fabbing a new air dam, re hang the drivers door and fix the hinges, make my strut tower brace fit over my cai, battery relocate to rear seat, LED dash mod, alignment, and wilwood sl6r kit if I can get it as a hand me down.
:rockon:

Last edited:

Mustangnut6788

Established Member
Cobra made it up on jackstands so far. Going to be replacing the 4.10's as they whine like crazy. I'm going to pull the axle out and weld it up while I'm at. Also going to be tossing on some UCA and LCA that I have laying around.

Hoping also replace the clutch. I've got a Centerforce DF laying around that I want to swap in for an easier pedal. It's five times as stiff as my foxes and will be miserable to drive. With the long tubes on there I'm hoping that this doesn't turn into a royal PITA.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
T56 swap, still trying to figure out some of the specifics, rear seat delete, 03/04 Cobra diff, 31 splines, I think 4.30's will compliment my T56 swap brilliantly, I'm thinking new 28" DR's, lower control arms, install my MM CC plates, few other suspension pieces, front sway bar delete, MAYBE a centri in the spring, and apparently after this list, a bank account delete, and a black eye from my girlfriend.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Getting all these drive train parts installed, installing the FR500 steering wheel, picking up a few more parts, and getting it profesionally detailed.

Or at least that's my wishlist.

redrocket16

Established Member
T56 swap, still trying to figure out some of the specifics, rear seat delete, 03/04 Cobra diff, 31 splines, I think 4.30's will compliment my T56 swap brilliantly, I'm thinking new 28" DR's, lower control arms, install my MM CC plates, few other suspension pieces, front sway bar delete, MAYBE a centri in the spring, and apparently after this list, a bank account delete, and a black eye from my girlfriend.

My girlfriend doesn't even ask anymore :) I need to buy my 03-04 motor/trans swap before I put the ring on her finger though...

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
I bought all the parts so far without the wife's approval but I did tell her I was going to buy the expensive ones (wheels and tires)

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
My girlfriend doesn't even ask anymore :) I need to buy my 03-04 motor/trans swap before I put the ring on her finger though...
Yup! Or at least some badass mods.
I bought all the parts so far without the wife's approval but I did tell her I was going to buy the expensive ones (wheels and tires)

You did? What color are your eyes?

pacific4v

Established Member
So far I've re-done my intercooler piping from the intercooler to the throttle body to fix my maf pegging issue. I also installed baseline rear suspension components. Solid lca, relocated uca, rear anti-roll bar and removed the front sway bar. I also got my fog lights working. Hopefully I'll be able to pull the motor and head stud it with new gaskets and freshen up the stock heads. I'd like to powdercoat some engine pieces. If I do get to put head studs in then I'm gonna run more boost, if not its still getting tuned before warm weather either way. The list is a lot longer still, but we'll see what the budget allows this winter.

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Just got the new clutch install finished up today. Drove around the block, washed it, then covered it back up.

I hope to swap out my saleen springs for some sportlines or some H&R SS springs before spring(anyone want to trade :)). Ill need to get some caster camber plates if I end up doing that

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
wiring, wiring, and more wiring
2njvq04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread