Winter Mods/Plans...

f2hatch

Established Member
dont need a car. but thanks anyway. looks like a really nice car. good luck with it if you keep it

Thanks i have it 90% complete now motor, turbo, tranny, rear all done i have to paint it inside and out top and bottom. Then put it all back together for the last time.......I hope

NICE car...if it was only a notch...

I have 3 hatches in total. I am one of only a few people you will meet that hates the look of the notch back. I have had about 10 notches and every single one of them i have cut up and parted out.

mustang_guy

Established Member
My winter plans are
Solid axle
3.73 gears
31 spline FMS diff
31 spline moser axles
diff girdle (undecided on brand yet)
UPR tubular K member
bumpsteer kit
C/C plates

then the usual I will have to buy with the rear end like wheel seals, rear end fluid, new pads/rotors, driveshaft loop etc

bskin38

99L
Established Member
im gunna start with...
-get the black JLP diff cover
-getting my 20" chrome 01 reps powder coated black then get a new set of tires, then put the wheels on the truck.
-lower the truck
-get an optima battery and get the polished cover for it
-get the polished power steering tank reservoir

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Since I hurt my motor last time out I am reloading with a fresh JDM Alluminum bullet. Stepping up to a Whipple twinscrew and going chasing the numbers put down by JLP's street truck. Currently looking to run 9.5s or better!

Jim

cobra2547

Established Member
My winter plans are:
swapping out the t56 for a 4r70w
kooks headers
maybe a built rear
swapped out the msd for a BAS

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
with the way you post about your car..i dont think anyone on SVT is going to touch it with a 10ft pole
Why? Other then trying to sell it with every post, he has never said or shown anything of him beating on it. Hell I know Franny and he gets busted on for not playing with or using the car.
It would be a great car for someone.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Maybe a house with a garage so i don't have to clean my car everytime i want to drive it. If not that probably a whipple with supporting mods.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Why? Other then trying to sell it with every post, he has never said or shown anything of him beating on it. Hell I know Franny and he gets busted on for not playing with or using the car.
It would be a great car for someone.

he's on another local forum...........anyone who states "spray the house down" in regards to using nitrous on thier car is just not a car i would ever want anything to do with

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
he's on another local forum...........anyone who states "spray the house down" in regards to using nitrous on thier car is just not a car i would ever want anything to do with

car does not currently have nor has it ever had nitrous on it but thanks. i use the car. dont beat on it but use it. the car has around 30 passes on it. has never seen boost in overdrive. is tuned very conservatively and has never given me any problems. its still got the stock clutch and irs in it. not all of us who buy these cars pussyfoot around in them like you. so keep your assbag comments to yourself. if the car doesnt move it will have a ported/sprayed combo in the spring and if you think spraying the house down is a 100 shot than you are insane.

Last edited:

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
I'll be in the market for a SB this spring/early summer. Keep me in mind....

hope to get it moved before then but if its still around in the spring we can talk. all its got now is a 2.8 pulley with full bolt ons. car moves out pretty good for whats done to it.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I hear you on that one. Though knowing him it's just not the case with his SB03.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
My winter plans are:
swapping out the t56 for a 4r70w
kooks headers
maybe a built rear
swapped out the msd for a BAS

Let me know if you sell the trans, ill be interested in that and supporting goodies..

Users who are viewing this thread