Winter Fails 2011

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
It started a little slow but holy hell at 3:00 mark. Also you would think someone would go warn people instead of just standing there. Morons

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
HOLY MOLY!!! Epic clips, so made me laugh hard, but others made me have my "O" face.:uh oh:

silver03tt

Established Member
I like the guy in the red coat at around 3:30 that thinks he can direct the traffic and the people who like to stand inches from the out of control vehicles that are coming at them. lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Id never own or drive a car i had the least amount of liking of, in that sort of weather.

Id keep a beater neon for just this type of weather.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some funny stuff there, but walking on ice like that is really stupid. Not hard to get stuck where you can't climb back out. Cold gets to your limbs fast. The end result isn't pleasant. The other stuff was great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As I watched the video I was just reminded that we had snow last night and now freezing rain. I think I'll go into work late this morning. Got to see how the roads are.

Georgie

Established Member
Dear fordmustang love... 4x4's are great for snow..trust me.

But when you have ice..its all about having studed tires or chains..

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
glad i have my beater cavi for the snow its a beast! ive always found that flooring the gas and turning the wheel sharply is the best strategy in snow and ice....

rfuquea

Established Member
WTF happened to the plow truck in the clip at the very end? Looks like the ground just caved in???

That happened in calhoun ga. That parking deck just collapsed under the weight of the truck it has been a accident waiting to happen for years now.

cbr repsol

Established Member
This need to be posted in the terminator section for all of those dumb A**es that ask about driving their cobras in snow.

Users who are viewing this thread